PDA

View Full Version : Been MIA for a while

e34it
09-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Sorry, guys i have been posting in a while, but I sold my M5, i hated to see her go but it was time, the fuel costs were really putting a dent in the ol' pocket book. I got a final cost of 15,000 USD to convert to USA Specs from Euro, so it wasnt economical, so i bought a few other cars. I still check in periodically here, and I am searching for an older 5er like early 80's to take back with me, so I won't be a stranger, talk to you all soon, thanks for all of the help with the M5 and 520.

uscharalph
09-12-2005, 11:37 PM
Sorry, guys i have been posting in a while, but I sold my M5, i hated to see her go but it was time, the fuel costs were really putting a dent in the ol' pocket book. I got a final cost of 15,000 USD to convert to USA Specs from Euro, so it wasnt economical, so i bought a few other cars. I still check in periodically here, and I am searching for an older 5er like early 80's to take back with me, so I won't be a stranger, talk to you all soon, thanks for all of the help with the M5 and 520.
I remember your M5. I think I had a couple of dreams about trying to get the car over here! Nice to hear from you!