PDA

View Full Version : Rant : skip me

liquidtiger720
09-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Why does every freaking online order bull **** always **** up. First it was Federico + Pete( whom won't return my calls anymore). Now its my ****ing stupid headlights. Then, you know what, My freaking lightbulbs are freaking backordered, and now so are my freaking sunshades. Now I have to live with shitty freaking headlights that I can't see jack **** with, and during the day...I have to let my black freaking leather burn the hell out of itself, while the inside of my car roasts dead bee's on my rear deak lid at 100+ degrees as it sits in a parking lot 1 freaking mile away from my freaking class from 9 am to 4pm. WTH is wrong with me and online orders. I quit at ordering stuff online. I am buying local from now on...even if it costs more.

RAnt Over. :D

Sorry for all the foul language. I must go take communion now at church.

pundit
09-08-2005, 03:21 AM
What was that?... Did somebody say something?? :p

emw525E34
09-08-2005, 05:14 AM
We have had our moments like this. But I tend to agree that if a string of 4 or 5 of these things happen, we tend to blow over too. Its just human.

Heat does strange things to our mind as well!. Its been proven.

On the plus side, I have a club member deliver a pair of H&R spacers to my place last night and I gladly hand over the cheque. Now thats really personal service we all need. Nice one!.

uscharalph
09-08-2005, 05:29 AM
Why does every freaking online order bull **** always **** up. First it was Federico + Pete( whom won't return my calls anymore). Now its my ****ing stupid headlights. Then, you know what, My freaking lightbulbs are freaking backordered, and now so are my freaking sunshades. Now I have to live with shitty freaking headlights that I can't see jack **** with, and during the day...I have to let my black freaking leather burn the hell out of itself, while the inside of my car roasts dead bee's on my rear deak lid at 100+ degrees as it sits in a parking lot 1 freaking mile away from my freaking class from 9 am to 4pm. WTH is wrong with me and online orders. I quit at ordering stuff online. I am buying local from now on...even if it costs more.

RAnt Over. :D

Sorry for all the foul language. I must go take communion now at church.
Feel Better?

Gayle
09-08-2005, 07:23 AM
It is weird how different people have either consistently good luck or consistently bad luck in a specific area. My friends and I refer to it as
_____ karma.

I have great parking karma. The space by the front door is there waiting for me 90% of the time. I have no bad car karma. And it something major breaks it always breaks at a convenient time and place (think about my overheating experience on the cross country roadtrip).

At work I have bad reconcillation (accountant speak) karma. I always get the client produced crap that has an error in it. My boss thinks I am a reconcillition idiot cause I can never get stuff to reconcile, but then it gets handed to someone else and they can't get it to reconcile because it doesn't reconcile. My work girlfriend has bad investment statement karma. She always gets handed the work of analyzing something that the investment statements make no sense or have errors in them made by the investment companies.

I think you are wise to own up to the fact that you have BAD ORDER KARMA and live with it by buying in person. Close your ebay account now.

mattyb
09-08-2005, 07:36 AM
you are absolutely right! people dont give a **** more and more these days. especially when they are not lookin u in the eye and know that u dont know how to find em. your right to be pissed off

liquidtiger720
09-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Feel Better?

Actually, I felt a lot better after writing that. thank you.

I think I need Gayle's psychological help now. :D

Oh yea. forgot to add..that BMA sent me the wrong set of shocks/springs when I ordered from them, but they have so far been the best online/phone company I have delt with.

I also want to thank scDavid for lending me his broken headlamps last month, as I wait for my headlights. Thank you buddy.

Jon K
09-08-2005, 08:17 AM
I love bees

liquidtiger720
09-08-2005, 08:19 AM
I love bees

Haha. They fly through my tilted sunroof while I am in class. They eventually die because of the heat. Almost always on the rear deck lid. I've had lady bugs, flies, wasps and...who knows what else.

sdwhitney
09-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Josh, I am sorry to hear about your troubles with the online vendors.

BMA has been pretty good to me, only backorded one item, and they ship everything next day to us here in Cali, so even a backorder can end up here quicker than a regular one.

If it matters, you car really is looking good !

liquidtiger720
09-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Josh, I am sorry to hear about your troubles with the online vendors.

BMA has been pretty good to me, only backorded one item, and they ship everything next day to us here in Cali, so even a backorder can end up here quicker than a regular one.

If it matters, you car really is looking good !

Thanks
:D . I still havent seen your car in person yet. You need to take it out more often.