PDA

View Full Version : OT-Wanted- Video camera

pyro
09-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Does anyone in here have a digital video camera that their not using? Im in the market for one and just thought if ones just collecting dust in someones room mabe i could give it a home. I would even be intrested in a good quality hi8.

uscharalph
09-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Does anyone in here have a digital video camera that their not using? Im in the market for one and just thought if ones just collecting dust in someones room mabe i could give it a home. I would even be intrested in a good quality hi8.
Is that a new signature picture?

1995 525i
09-07-2005, 06:22 AM
I have a Sony handi cam that I am about to post on Ebay. It needs some repairs as the tape wont go back into the camera ( I was told it needed a new motor). Since I won it from work I just went out and bought another one.

pyro
09-07-2005, 08:11 AM
what kind of video camera is it digital 8 minidv? how much would you want for it

And yes its a new sig

qball
09-07-2005, 09:59 AM
I have a JVC mini-DV camcorder that I would be willing to part with. I've only used it 3 times in about 3 years or so.

1995 525i
09-07-2005, 10:37 AM
what kind of video camera is it digital 8 minidv? how much would you want for it

And yes its a new sig
Yep it's the miniDV. Comes with remote, and touch screen lcd, and extra battery. I'll bring in a picture of it. I'd like to sell it for $200 (I paid $336 in taxes for it). It was $800 new.