PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis BMW Owner's Group September Gathering!

Triton540i
09-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Minneapolis BMW Owner’s Group
TechnoBMW.com

Hey Everyone,
Welcome to September, where the heck did summer go? As many of you know I was hoping to host a Tech Session on suspension systems in August, but unfortunately things didn’t work out. Bavarian auto didn’t get back to me and I know Orr was busy with opening their new shop. I haven’t ordered any of those little extra components for my suspension system yet, and yes I’m feeling a little overwhelmed with getting things done around the house since I finally got a new roommate!

I would like to discuss an idea Hakan shared with me and it sounds like the best avenue for this group. I’m proposing delegating responsibility to members interested in sharing their talents with the rest of the group. I’m going to have positions available for people that want to take the extra step in making this bigger than it’s present status, I can’t do it alone anymore! I’ll be discussing this at the next gathering over coffee with the group and will go into further detail about what I’m looking for.

Now that I’ve told you a little bit about what’s happening, I’m happy to remind you that we will be meeting this coming Tuesday (September 6th) for our monthly gathering! We will be meeting at our usual gathering place at the Caribou coffee shop located at the northwestern corner of Lake Calhoun in the Calhoun Commons. We will be parking our cars in the parking lot of the Calhoun Professional Building at 7:00pm, then walking over to the Caribou at around 7:30 for coffee on the patio.

7:00 PM
Calhoun Executive Building
3033 Excelsior Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416

7:30 PM.
Caribou Coffee
3044 Excelsior Boulevard #103
Minneapolis, MN
612-285-9650