PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Anomally

DaCan23
09-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Anyone else notice that about 90% of Ebay Auctions for one tail light are passenger side. Sucks to be me, as I keep searching/bidding on the 1/10 auctions that pop up for a drivers side tail light for my E24... Broke current one and glue back together, but would still like one originally in one piece...

Therefore I guess that 90% of rear ended accidents happen on the drivers side...

uscharalph
09-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Anyone else notice that about 90% of Ebay Auctions for one tail light are passenger side. Sucks to be me, as I keep searching/bidding on the 1/10 auctions that pop up for a drivers side tail light for my E24... Broke current one and glue back together, but would still like one originally in one piece...

Therefore I guess that 90% of rear ended accidents happen on the drivers side...
The PO replaced the passenger side tail light with a brand new Hella. And while the driver's side is in very good shape (It's also Hella), it's still not brand new. Probably no one else would notice, but I do. I may just have to break down and buy a brand new driver's side.

Rigmaster
09-01-2005, 02:30 PM

Shoot an email to Al Taylor (wabmw25@aol.com) he should have an E24 taillight for you. His prices seem to be cheap, but he knows the E24 market pretty well, so don't expect to steal it from him.

Bret

DaCan23
09-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Cool thanks!

Shoot an email to Al Taylor (wabmw25@aol.com) he should have an E24 taillight for you. His prices seem to be cheap, but he knows the E24 market pretty well, so don't expect to steal it from him.

Bret