PDA

View Full Version : Question about seats

ilya
02-27-2004, 10:32 PM
i got 2 (or more) questions
1) did 1995 525i come standard with heated front seats? reason im asking is because i dont have that. also is that something that can be added on? (how much would that cost? what about difficulty?)
2) my seats sqeak a little bit, as the arm rest leather rubs against the center console (the one with the handbrake on it). is that something that is normal, since it's leather rubbing against plastic? or are my seats not aligned properly?

winfred
02-27-2004, 10:43 PM
the squeek is common and annoying, i've never added heaters to bimmer seats, but i am thinking about adding lumbar to mine, ill try to take pics when i do it

billy in slo
02-28-2004, 01:41 AM
i got 2 (or more) questions
1) did 1995 525i come standard with heated front seats? reason im asking is because i dont have that. also is that something that can be added on? (how much would that cost? what about difficulty?)
2) my seats sqeak a little bit, as the arm rest leather rubs against the center console (the one with the handbrake on it). is that something that is normal, since it's leather rubbing against plastic? or are my seats not aligned properly?

Russell
02-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Already have heated seats

the squeek is common and annoying, i've never added heaters to bimmer seats, but i am thinking about adding lumbar to mine, ill try to take pics when i do it