PDA

View Full Version : Someone is going to die.

McWatters
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Alright. So I probably in the worst moodi have ever been in for a lonnnng time.

We live in a suburban area, lovely neighbours etc etc. I wake up this morning. take a walk outside. One quick glance at my bimmer to make sure shes still there. And something is wrong. There are two medium sized dents nothing major but very noticeable on the hood of the car. and 2 much smaller dents right infront of the Sunroof. I just about cried. Sume punk ass mother f@@ckers (i dont care if my language is bad) came round last night and what appears to be, Ran the heck up my car. I went to Princess Auto to get some suction 26 pound clamps, didnt work, affraid immma have to pay some hard cash to get this fixed.

This isnt the only time our house has been hit. My dad's volvo 840 turbo or whatever. got all of its tires flattened one night, as well as last night , they took our very cool sprinkler (dont give a crap bout that)

So obviously the cops wont give two craps, and i dont really blame them cause what can they do. So vigilate time. My buddy had problems with people trying to break into his car. He works at Future Shop so he purchased a wireless video camera. Its about the size of a web cam and sends the footage to the nearest computer. I am borrowing it and im going to attemp to catch these f@@ckers. (ok ive sworn enough now).

So yea thats where i stand now, and im still flaming pissed. Right now I can only suspect highschool kids, because my dad is a Vice principle of a local high school, and some kids he expelled are probably looking for revenge.

As for now i can only hope this camera works (get it tomorrow)
Can anyone help me with tips for repairing the dents.

Thanks alot

On fire, flaming pissed

J.McWatters

mikell
08-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Sic 'em, boy. Happy hunting.

bullyd
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
not good news, no help on the dents but if u catch these kids on your camera may i suggest a baseball bat or if u think that a little extreme maybe a car jumper pack on their balls, i know thats what id do!!

uscharalph
08-22-2005, 04:28 PM
That SUUUUCKS!!

liquidtiger720
08-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Wow, I can't imagine how mad I would be.

I got mad that somebody wrote the number 2 on my front passenger windshield and 8 on my rear passenger window with thier fingers ( you could see the dry water marks). Kind of random, but yea.

McWatters
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Yea i was thikning baseball bat, possibly there face into my brick wall
then however much money for the repairs. yea like some people are probably like its just a car get over it, but no im f@ckin right pissed, i love my car. its will be revenged lol

J.McWatters

McWatters
08-22-2005, 04:41 PM
You americans, u can get fire arms easy. hook me up lol

J.McWatters

rickm
08-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Good luck hunting these idiots down.

I had some kids try and steal my wife's garden sundial once (it's solid concrete with a brass top). The 3 of them worked at it a while, I saw it and fired a marble at them via my wrist rocket. Nailed Tyrone in the ass (that was his name) while the mrs called the cops. They called their mom to get them, of course she went nuts because I injured her son. :P I should have lit her up with one also. After she cussed me out I asked her if DSS knew her kids were cutting school. That shut her up really quickly. :D I still should have unloaded one on her fat arse.

rickm
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM
You americans, u can get fire arms easy. hook me up lol

J.McWatters

You need one of these:
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=31

OR, better yet, one of these:
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm

I did installs on the MK15 for a few years, that SOB is one bad mofo. I'd love to have one on top of the house for those pesky housecallers. :D

McWatters
08-22-2005, 04:52 PM
hmm i have a colt 45 replica bb gun. Smuggled from germany. (dont ask how i did that)

Still and it would be a waste to inform insurace, just end up costing me more, still anyone have any tips for dents???

thanks

J.McWatters

pyro
08-22-2005, 04:57 PM
I had someone put shaveing cream all over my car and my batry charger and man I got angry. I got my pellet gun and staked out in the bushes a few nights. :(

SharkmanBMW
08-22-2005, 07:31 PM
I saw this on TV, probably shite, but who knows, I have heard of people with similar items having success.
http://www.asontv.com/products/1066411028.html
McWatters, is your 535 at 300k miles or kilometers?! wow!

Qube
08-22-2005, 07:35 PM
If you were in Toronto, there is an awesome guy I recommend for dents (cheap too!) and paint as well.

BTW you don't have a proximity alarm or shock sensor? First thing to do and increase the siren strength!

Gayle
08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Car vandalism = automotive rape. Absolute violation of your loved one.

Rage is the only appropriate emotional response. You go.

632 Regal
08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
pops-a-dent

Dont openly retaliate they can sneak up on your property while you snooze. Best thing is to catch them somewhere else completely and beat them senseless then they wont want to mess around since they have no idea who beat their ass.

Kinda like...your a bored looser kid, you steal candy daily from the local store...then your hangin at the park picking on some pigeon and WHAM WHAM WHAM something beat you senseless...are you going to go to the local store and steal candy the next day?

Ok you wait another day and steal some more candy...you regain control and go to the local apartments to smash gutter downspouts....WHAM ****ety WHAM WHAM WHAM...

follow?

If that dont work at least you get some excersize and have fun doing it.

Gayle
08-22-2005, 08:02 PM
pops-a-dent

Dont openly retaliate they can sneak up on your property while you snooze. Best thing is to catch them somewhere else completely and beat them senseless then they wont want to mess around since they have no idea who beat their ass.

Kinda like...your a bored looser kid, you steal candy daily from the local store...then your hangin at the park picking on some pigeon and WHAM WHAM WHAM something beat you senseless...are you going to go to the local store and steal candy the next day?

Ok you wait another day and steal some more candy...you regain control and go to the local apartments to smash gutter downspouts....WHAM ****ety WHAM WHAM WHAM...

follow?

If that dont work at least you get some excersize and have fun doing it.

Remedial explanation needed here. How do you beat someone senseless and come out un-hurt? I am not being a smart-arse. I just don't know these things.

ryan roopnarine
08-22-2005, 08:09 PM
if you have a 1911 style bb gun in your home, you rule this out (as you are in canada), but.... the quick fix to this would to either get a removable NRA sticker for your rear, or one of the wonderfully tasteful stylish ones that say: "i don't dial 911, i dial .357" or "i don't dial 911, i dial 1911". i've been working on getting a tiny nra sticker for my fuel door since gas prices have been going up. im more than a reasonable individual, but after having my two rear tires punctured (one exploded) within 3 days, i duct taped a an empty sellier & bellot 9mm box to the underside of my wheel well. no followups. i realise that i live in a college town, i was kinda OK with it when somebody decided to steal my passenger side tow hook cover, as it was likely kinda hanging off (maybe) and drunk people do weird stuff (doesn't mean they should be assulted), but the tires were too much. even though im a canadian citizen, i don't know what the reprocussions of putting such bumperstickers on your car, (as even in gun loving florida there are reprocussions). i was preparing for one of the traffic infractions i took to trial, and was reading through the florida highway patrol's policy manuals. i procrastinate too much, so i was (of course) reading through a completely irrelevant one to my case. it basically said that an officer is to take a completely different approach when approaching any vehicle in which it might be indicated on the outside that the occupants may be armed (ie, NRA bumpersticker, one of the tasteful ones i mentioned). as a result i don't sport one (i don't like the nra, so it would be hypocritical anyways), but i have no problem using another "removable" deterrent or giving old ladies NRA stickers to put on their doors so they don't get robbed. in fact, i saw something that might be workable in your case. i once saw a jeep that had a pair of branded smith and wesson ear protectors (muffs) hanging from the rear view. i found it a wee bit queer, but found out that the driver removes them when driving, but puts them up there to discourage vandalism or theft when unoccupied. the police/rcmp aren't likely to stop and investigate your vehicle for a pair of earmuffs hanging from your rear view in the same way that they might for a decal/bumper sticker.

632 Regal
08-22-2005, 08:11 PM
you just beat their ass...bat? foot? fist? quick and effortlessly usually works, surprize is the best eliment...and if done so how would you get hurt in the first place? Unless...your the one jumping on his car?

LOL just kiddin.

Remedial explanation needed here. How do you beat someone senseless and come out un-hurt? I am not being a smart-arse. I just don't know these things.

dacoyote
08-22-2005, 08:29 PM
you just beat their ass...bat? foot? fist? quick and effortlessly usually works, surprize is the best eliment...and if done so how would you get hurt in the first place? Unless...your the one jumping on his car?

LOL just kiddin.

Tazer....

Just farking Tazer them... from behind.... it's a cheap shot... but works very well. I don't care who you are...it hurts a lot... some punk teenager isn't going to have the mental side of being able to get up... prop scary the **** outa them and as they are pissing themselves you can kick their asses.

Suprise is a magicial thing, even without a tazer... some kid draws a knight on you at close range, they expect you to piss and **** yourself and do whatever they want... no break their wrist before they even know whats going on (not that I am telling you to take on a guy with a knife, there is a level of knowledge that is needed to do it) that leads to a little "suprise" for them.

Just don't do anything where the kids can trace it back to you.. or you will be bumming as the kids ruin everything you own they can get thier paws on.

Sorry for the language, but this is something I get a little passionate about.

-Charles

632 Regal
08-22-2005, 09:15 PM
exactly!

Tazer....

Just farking Tazer them... from behind.... it's a cheap shot... but works very well. I don't care who you are...it hurts a lot... some punk teenager isn't going to have the mental side of being able to get up... prop scary the **** outa them and as they are pissing themselves you can kick their asses.

Suprise is a magicial thing, even without a tazer... some kid draws a knight on you at close range, they expect you to piss and **** yourself and do whatever they want... no break their wrist before they even know whats going on (not that I am telling you to take on a guy with a knife, there is a level of knowledge that is needed to do it) that leads to a little "suprise" for them.

Just don't do anything where the kids can trace it back to you.. or you will be bumming as the kids ruin everything you own they can get thier paws on.

Sorry for the language, but this is something I get a little passionate about.

-Charles

Gayle
08-22-2005, 09:56 PM
So Joel,

Fantasize doing this to them.

http://www.wimp.com/ladytasered/

Link complements of Brain C. Be sure your sound is on.

pyro
08-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I hate it when people break bmw's or harm them when they are fello bmw lovers that are just jellus that they don't have one... grr

pyro
08-22-2005, 10:06 PM
"OMG look at my arm ahhh ahhh ahhhh why are you arresting me" "i didt fit witch u" lol that was so great. I might buy myself one of those.

632 Regal
08-22-2005, 10:22 PM
tasers...I think thats something I can keep next to me with a stack of CD's...are these readily available at like say discount stores like Kmart or something?

Dan in NZ
08-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Same thing happened to mine a couple of weeks back... two dents going into the hood, and two coming up where the battery pushed the hood liner pins up...

We had someone shoot a spud gun through our front door on Sunday... All part of living in a student area I guess. We still called the cops on them.

McWatters
08-22-2005, 10:37 PM
I appreciate all the advice, Taser movies, and other support. i really do. As for the sneak attack thats exactly what im planning, Film them on tape, figure out who they are then get them somewhere else. i deffinately dont want them goign to get their "bigger bros" and vandalizing my house for the rest of my days. As for the nra stickers, kids dont pay attention to taht kind of stuff round here. As much as i love the idea. o and believe me all swearing is greatly appreciated in this subject.

And the sad thing is, which may rule this out to be my fault is that there is no alarm on my car(RECOGMENDATIONS ANYONE?). I never even thought about it, mainly because i never thought someone would do it. I learned my lesson. o did i ever. But this deffinately wont happen again. ive got some loyal friends who appreciate my bmw almost as much as i do and were shocked and asking whens the steak out. little excitment for them i suppose. Deffinately more of a serious matter for me. My dad is getting a motion sensor light, even tho those are pretty useless now adas to cause everyone has them, However if they trip the light. the video camer will get a brighter image. and so on.

Alas. i still have a bmw with 4 dents in it, and this pops a dent looks intreging. anyone else use it??

Thanks

J.McWatters

Gayle
08-22-2005, 11:08 PM
One more idea. Pitbull on a leash next to the bmw.

Better yet, let your pitbull eat their fluffy.

632 Regal
08-23-2005, 04:05 AM
attach a loud siren to the motion sensor, I dont think too many people will still run around on the top of your cars with a bright light and a siren.

Nick.Hay
08-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Jealous, malicious f%#kers need injuring... badly!!

Get a life, losers. I hope if anyone did this to my car, I'd catch them in the act... I've missed them in the past (someone smashed a rubbish bin on the front guard, and ran the key along the left side). :(

BobHarris
08-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Back to the dent problem!

There are some really clever people out there who can fix your dents without marking the paint.

Look in the phone book, yellow pages or whatever for paintless dent repairs.

HTH

All the best

Bob

By the way I hope you get satisfaction too.

BobHarris
08-24-2005, 06:19 PM
You need one of these:
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=31

OR, better yet, one of these:
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/mk-15.htm

I did installs on the MK15 for a few years, that SOB is one bad mofo. I'd love to have one on top of the house for those pesky housecallers. :D

I think you'll find these to be far better.

http://www.accuracyinternational.com/

All the best

Bob

Gayle
08-24-2005, 07:47 PM
I think you'll find these to be far better.

http://www.accuracyinternational.com/

All the best

Bob

Watch out. You will rile up the Aussies.

winfred
08-24-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.mr40mm.com

it's the old one (nam era)

mzarifkar
08-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Moving out to college, i am considering finding an off campus parking lot for my bmw, but my advise to you, watch the soprano's for a while, it will show you a new viewpoint on doing business ;) you simply dont mess with a (wo)man's BMW...never!

Blitzkrieg Bob
08-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Than that M203 blooper on the AR.

PSG 1 would be fun, for a "reach out and touch someone"

ryan roopnarine
08-24-2005, 08:24 PM
http://www.mr40mm.com

it's the old one (nam era)

electric primers are the way of the future. i want the 1,000,000 round per minute electric gun the were showing on either mail call or some assorted show on history channel.

Blitzkrieg Bob
08-24-2005, 08:26 PM
now that's shootin

pyro
08-24-2005, 09:01 PM
i hate how peple take anger out on someones car when there to pussy to talk to there faces. its not like its eazy to defend your car when your sleeping.

BobHarris
08-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Watch out. You will rile up the Aussies.

Oops!!! :D