PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Meet

johzev
08-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Brandon, JR & Scott:

I really enjoyed hooking up with your group on Saturday. I'd love to get some email addresses and phone numbers so that I have a way to make contact directly.

My email is johzev@Columbian.us.

JR, that engine bay is outstanding. Good luck in the competition next weekend.

Regards, John Zevalkink

Jr ///M5
08-15-2005, 03:41 PM
John, we're glad you could make the journey to Chicago from Michigan. Everyone had a really good time and the fellowship was outstanding. Please know that you're always welcome at any future events that may be planned. (A fall foilage meet would be cool...)

Part of the good time was driving from Scott's house to the meet, and back again. Coming back there was Scott's M5, Kris' DV M5, mine, and Bimmerdood's E39 540. Joe Shaw was watching our backs in the S-10 due to technical difficulties with the E34. I'll bet next year he'll be there with a little turbo action going on in his E34. It was fun blasting out of the toll booths, kind of like a horserace when the gate lifted...=)

Although the weather probably kept some people away this year, it was and always will be one of the meets that I look forward to all year. It's the people that make it, and that group, is one that I love being around. Thanks for coming to the 5th year of the E34 Summermeet, next year will be the best yet!

Enjoy,
Jr