PDA

View Full Version : merged into!

PScalfano
08-12-2005, 11:13 PM
I got merged into by a Nissan Pathfinder. It won by far with its slightly dented bumper. I have a good sized dent in my front quarter panel and a long, black scratch down my driver's side door (the car is white). I will take some pictures in the morning for insurance. Luckily no one was hurt, blah blah, but my car wouldn't tell you that. I just hope everything gets repaired properly.

Sadly,
Phillip

Nick.Hay
08-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Was it a woman?? (No offense Girls)

We have an epidemic of women (Usually 5-foot-nothing, 40kg waifs, who are lucky to be able to see the end of the bonnet) in SUVs and 4wds... Apparently, someone has given them the absolute ownership of all roadways. Its news to me!! The majority drive with undue care and attention, right on the maximum speed limit in town, and park their 'urban assault vehicles' so close to your car in the local shopping centre carpark, that you can't get your door open!!

Federal Government is trying to ban 4WDs from urban and innercity areas, as the number of injuries to pedestrians and other motorists inflicted directly by 4WDs and big metal 'bull-bars' has made a steep climb recently. As the majority of these 4WDs will never see a gravel road... Unless of course, there is roadworks on the school-soccer-shopping route!!

Apparently, male's buying big muscle cars is to make up for small penises???
Obviously, these women must be buying 4WDs to make up for something... Small-tit, or A-cup syndrome maybe??

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, and hope things go smoothly!!

mzarifkar
08-13-2005, 09:27 PM
This almost happened to me with a Xterra (crazy nissan women...) going 90mph, needless to say i got my cardio exercise for te week

pundit
08-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Was it a woman?? (No offense Girls)

We have an epidemic of women (Usually 5-foot-nothing, 40kg waifs, who are lucky to be able to see the end of the bonnet) in SUVs and 4wds... Apparently, someone has given them the absolute ownership of all roadways. Its news to me!! The majority drive with undue care and attention, right on the maximum speed limit in town, and park their 'urban assault vehicles' so close to your car in the local shopping centre carpark, that you can't get your door open!!

Federal Government is trying to ban 4WDs from urban and innercity areas, as the number of injuries to pedestrians and other motorists inflicted directly by 4WDs and big metal 'bull-bars' has made a steep climb recently. As the majority of these 4WDs will never see a gravel road... Unless of course, there is roadworks on the school-soccer-shopping route!!

Apparently, male's buying big muscle cars is to make up for small penises???
Obviously, these women must be buying 4WDs to make up for something... Small-tit, or A-cup syndrome maybe??

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, and hope things go smoothly!!

I regularly get tailgated on my way to work by a 'P' plater (guy) in a Nissan Patrol. This guy has a death wish but wants to taken as many others as he can with him on his way to oblivion. He regularly overtakes on double lines, speeds through school zones (40km/hr limit) and abuses anyone who he regards as being in his way. I've reported him to the cops three times in the past two months but he's still reeking havoc on the road. I've taken pictures of his 4WD and next time I see him driving like a jerk will report him again and get the name of the cop and then contact the local press and warn the cops that if an accident occurs with this guy being at fault they will be part of the story.

Nick.Hay
08-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Next time he tailgates, slam on the brakes... You'll get a free set of rear lights, a new bumper and bootlid etc!! All brand-new, OEM of course!!