PDA

View Full Version : Selling my 1989 e34

geodim_98
08-08-2005, 05:51 PM
I haven't had the oppportunity to post here in a long time. I was hoping to fix it ..but I have neither the time nor the cash anymore. I have a 1989 525i that I am looking to part with. I am in the Hartford Connecticut area. I was thinking I was going to have time to part it out, but cant do that either. If you are by chance interested, the last time I ran the car the engine ran strong, but the transmission was giving me problems. I have the 850i brake kit in the front. It has new rear axels. and various odd and end enhancements. Please e-mail me at geodim_98@yahoo.com to let me know if you are interested, also if you have any question.

Thanks again,

George D.

TheGeak
08-08-2005, 10:00 PM
auto or stick? and how much?

geodim_98
08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
I haven't had the oppportunity to post here in a long time. I was hoping to fix it ..but I have neither the time nor the cash anymore. I have a 1989 525i that I am looking to part with. I am in the Hartford Connecticut area. I was thinking I was going to have time to part it out, but cant do that either. If you are by chance interested, the last time I ran the car the engine ran strong, but the transmission was giving me problems. I have the 850i brake kit in the front. It has new rear axels. and various odd and end enhancements. Please e-mail me at geodim_98@yahoo.com to let me know if you are interested, also if you have any question.

Thanks again,

George D.
This is an automatic, basically looking for best offer. I need to move this out of my drive way. My wife is screaming....

geodim_98
08-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Anyone interested in maybe some parts off this if I dont sell it as a whole? I was supposed to break it down almost a year ago, but due to circumstances out of my control was not able too. Its in fair condition, good seats in it, new ( relatively) sword. Repaired dash console. Clear signal lights, Clear Tail Lights, 850i front break conversion. Please list what you might want and what you are willing to pay for it. Also I have decent rubber on it with (as far as I can tell) ac schnitzer wheels type 2 that were powder coated dark grey. I have pictures of the car, and unless it got wiped off the forum before it got converted it should be out there..I can get the exact link.

1995 525i
08-16-2005, 10:02 AM
Anyone interested in maybe some parts off this if I dont sell it as a whole? I was supposed to break it down almost a year ago, but due to circumstances out of my control was not able too. Its in fair condition, good seats in it, new ( relatively) sword. Repaired dash console. Clear signal lights, Clear Tail Lights, 850i front break conversion. Please list what you might want and what you are willing to pay for it. Also I have decent rubber on it with (as far as I can tell) ac schnitzer wheels type 2 that were powder coated dark grey. I have pictures of the car, and unless it got wiped off the forum before it got converted it should be out there..I can get the exact link.
Do you have pics of the rims and taillights. I am interested in those as well as the clear signal lights. What color is your interior? I need two armrests.

Thanks!

geodim_98
08-16-2005, 10:58 AM
my interior is the tan I do have pics..but not with me here at work.. I will tryt o post them later tonight. Please feel free to make offers for the parts... I am not looking to make a killing..but fair offers are always considered...

kyleN20
08-16-2005, 11:52 PM
i would really like a set of rims, and that grey powder coating sounds like it would go great with a black car, let me know what you want for them, im in MI, and i would be able to pick up, pics would be GREAT

thanks a TON

kyle

McWatters
08-17-2005, 12:55 AM
How bout ur bmw Emblems :D if they are in good condition

kyleN20
08-18-2005, 05:02 AM
some pics of the wheels on the car would be cool!

thanks

kyle

Alan_525i
08-18-2005, 09:02 AM
How's the Idle Control Valve on it?

geodim_98
08-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Sorry it's taken so long to respond here...We got hit with the Zotub worm at work and I have been working my butt off. I have been at work for 3 days with a total of 3 hours sleep. I will post pictures tonight hopefully.

geodim_98
08-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Front emblem is pretty much new, and I dont remember off hadn if the rear emblem has any issues.

geodim_98
08-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Idle control valve seems fine. Had what I thought were issues with it previously and replaced it with another, but the problem I had at the time ended up bieng unrelated to the Idle control valve.

geodim_98
08-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Kylen20 I am home now and am looking into finding the pics. I tried to log into the gallery area, I know I had one posted there, but I cant seem to get in, maybe it all ghot reset when the forums got changed. I will be powering up my server shortly , I am pretty sure my pics are on there and I will be able to post a couple.

632 Regal
08-19-2005, 04:03 PM
damn worms ~

rickm
08-19-2005, 04:21 PM
damn worms ~

Yeah, esp when they get stuck in the bottom of the bottle.

My old workplace got nailed, the guy (aka "the guru") hasn't patched anything since I left. Muhahaha.