PDA

View Full Version : e34 Meet is Next Week!!! Oh Yeah!

Brandon J
08-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Can't for another e34 meet. We will BBQ as usual. Looking forward to seeing some of you new guys and finally put some faces to the names. I hope the S38 will be ready by then.

zuzuk212
08-03-2005, 07:21 PM
I saw that there was a link to last years info but not udated for this year. Will it be the same time? I printed some sweet signs to place road side so that people know where to go. Let me know what time to set them up.

Ken

bimmerd00d
08-03-2005, 08:55 PM
some recommendations i might add. Lawn chairs. coolers.

dacoyote
08-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Can't for another e34 meet. We will BBQ as usual. Looking forward to seeing some of you new guys and finally put some faces to the names. I hope the S38 will be ready by then.

Want me to bring anything food / drinks wise?

-Charles

bimmerd00d
08-03-2005, 10:18 PM
OH yeah, i have a Peake tool for resets and code scanning that i'll be bringing. It might do airbag lights im not positive though.

Brandon J
08-03-2005, 11:36 PM
It will be about the same time. Ken, if you did print some signs, then that is great. email me.

I saw that there was a link to last years info but not udated for this year. Will it be the same time? I printed some sweet signs to place road side so that people know where to go. Let me know what time to set them up.

Ken

rnrn
08-06-2005, 08:50 PM
and believe me if there were a way to make it happen I would. Again, I hope you all have great weather and a great time. Leave a little time for the suds to wear off :p :p

Jr ///M5
08-06-2005, 09:49 PM
So far, it's been a "suds free" event...and as soon as I figure out where the hell it's going to be held at, I'll be there...you know Busse Woods is a rather large park. You could always follow the signs....=)

Jr

winfred
08-06-2005, 10:02 PM
OH yeah, i have a Peake tool for resets and code scanning that i'll be bringing. It might do airbag lights im not positive though.

if yall wouldn't be doing it so far away from me id be there with my snapon brick it'll do just about anything, not quite as cool as a modic but much cheeper