PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis BMW Owner's Group Gathering Tomorrow! (Tuesday!)

Triton540i
08-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey Everyone,
Well, this has been an interesting month with several attempts to get a Tech Session together, but to no avail. I never received a return call from Bavarian Auto to host a Tech Session and Orr Automotive is interested, but is in the process of moving to another location. Fortunately Ben and I were able to complete a little project on his car this week and I’m posting pictures of our little “Control Arm Replacement Tech Session.” I’m in the process of finishing up my list of needed parts needed for my suspension replacement on my 5er and I’m anticipating that will come together by mid-month of August.

Now that I’ve told you a little bit about what’s happening, I’m happy to remind you that we will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday August 2nd for our monthly gathering! We will be meeting at our usual gathering place at the Caribou coffee shop located at the northwestern corner of Lake Calhoun in the Calhoun Commons. We will be parking our cars in the parking lot of the Calhoun Professional Building at 7:00pm, then walking over to the Caribou at around 7:30 for coffee on the patio.

Here’s the information you need for the event, hope to see you there!

7:00 PM
Calhoun Professional Building
3033 Excelsior Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416

7:30 PM.
Caribou Coffee
3044 Excelsior Boulevard #103
Minneapolis, MN
612-285-9650

Eric Kozar
Minneapolis BMW Owner's Group Founder (Est. 2001)
TechnoBMW.com

http://www.bimmerboard.com/members/triton540i/original/DSC00799.jpg