PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Seattle-ites...

Jeff N.
07-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Looking like the weekend of Aug 6th is motor transplant weekend. I know a couple people expressed interest in stopping by.

Who was thinking of that again?

Incantation
07-28-2005, 09:11 PM
i'm in vancouver.. i wouldn't mind comin down to check it out.. if it's open invite, that is

Maximabello
07-28-2005, 10:01 PM
I want to come up! One of those days I will be doing the Seafair thing, but the weekend is pretty open other than that.

Erik

pundit
07-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Visited Washington State twice during 1999-2000.
Flew into Seattle, drove to Wenatchee, then on to Chelan. Stayed at Lake Chelan for two weeks whilst working just out of Brewster at the U.S. Electrodynamics Inc earth station about halfway between Seattle and Spokane on the Columbia River... big river!! :)

crashnburn80
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
I would, I'm even in the Bellevue area, but I am going to be in Chelan that weekend :( I think I may have talked to you at a BMWCCA driving event out at Pacific Raceways a while back.

Jeff N.
07-29-2005, 11:23 AM
It can be a drop by thing. I'll ping you with a schedule and addy as we firm things up.

Jeff N.
07-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Heck...that's in the middle of nowhere. Hope it was the summer; weather's pretty nice. Chelan can be a nice area. Did you go north a bit, up to Pateros? That's a great launching point for the North Cascades if you like the mountains and hiking.

Yup - Columbia's one big river, huh? I've done a lot of waterskiing on that guy!

Jeff

Visited Washington State twice during 1999-2000.
Flew into Seattle, drove to Wenatchee, then on to Chelan. Stayed at Lake Chelan for two weeks whilst working just out of Brewster at the U.S. Electrodynamics Inc earth station about halfway between Seattle and Spokane on the Columbia River... big river!! :)

pundit
07-29-2005, 02:47 PM
I would, I'm even in the Bellevue area, but I am going to be in Chelan that weekend :( I think I may have talked to you at a BMWCCA driving event out at Pacific Raceways a while back.
I didn't speak to you. I live in Australia. My visits to the U.S. were purely work related.
I was installing satellite telecommunications equipment for the ICONET project at SES AMERICOM's (http://www.okanogantimes.com/bringing.htm) earth station (formerly USEI) in Brewster.

Johntee540
07-30-2005, 08:28 AM
I fly into SeaTac on Sunday night from DC and I am staying Bellevue/Redmond area. There for 4 days. Wouldnt mind stopping by to check it out during the week! - JT

Martin in Bellevue
07-30-2005, 08:45 AM
I fly into SeaTac on Sunday night from DC and I am staying Bellevue/Redmond area. There for 4 days. Wouldnt mind stopping by to check it out during the week! - JT

Johntee540
07-30-2005, 08:52 AM
O12 - You got it! - Jt