PDA

View Full Version : help with pics

playero
07-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Just did some work to my car and will like to post some pics here since I got most of the info from this site. I tried but keep getting a mesage of being too big. Have no idea as of how to change the size of the pics, any help???

rickm
07-26-2005, 02:52 AM
If you're using XP you can use the image resizer (downloadable from Microsoft). Or just host them at something like imageshack or photobucket.

1995 525i
07-26-2005, 06:22 AM
If you're using XP you can use the image resizer (downloadable from Microsoft). Or just host them at something like imageshack or photobucket.
I'll second that. Was having the same problems until I put the pics on imageshack.

http://www.imageshack.us/

Good luck!

uscharalph
07-26-2005, 08:50 AM
I don't have Window XP @ home, so I just edit the photo in paint. I just percentage resize the photo horizontally and vertically, then save thic picture with small added to the name.

Qsilver7
07-26-2005, 09:13 AM
how about changing the file size setting on your camera to 800x600 or less if you're gonna be posting the pics on the internet...anything bigger than that is too big anyways...since most of us would have to scroll left/right to see the whole picture. I'm not even going to mention those of us that still have dial up access...sometimes it takes 10 minutes for those huge pics to download! :p