PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day RickM

632 Regal
07-26-2005, 12:08 AM
wheres the party?

rickm
07-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Thanks d00d.

The party is tonight I think, the mrs hasn't said anything. I'm leaning on her to take me out to El Chapala's, the local mexican place. It's cheap and they have 46 ounce margaritas. :D By the time this day is over the mere thought of a drink is going to put me horizontal.

Bday has been fun. Up at 3am, 1.5 hour drive to a remote site to install a new NW server. Open up the box...they didn't order a freaking OS. So...I'm watching OES download so I can burn and install. Then I get to ghost 27 laptops and roll those out. After that, if I'm alive, I get to drive home. Then I'll get b0mb0r3d. :D Wednesday I plan on being sick unless the temps are still in the 90s. It sucks to be living at 3000' and it being this hot. 104 at one of my remotes the other day, unfreakingreal.

I wonder what the mrs got my for my bday. DSL price dropped another $10.00, work told me that I can use my celphone for personal long distance (woohoo, saves me $60/mo) and my gas rate just increased to 42.5/cents mile if I have to take my own car.

Off to Waffle House for some greasy goodness!

1995 525i
07-26-2005, 06:23 AM
Thanks d00d.

The party is tonight I think, the mrs hasn't said anything. I'm leaning on her to take me out to El Chapala's, the local mexican place. It's cheap and they have 46 ounce margaritas. :D By the time this day is over the mere thought of a drink is going to put me horizontal.

Bday has been fun. Up at 3am, 1.5 hour drive to a remote site to install a new NW server. Open up the box...they didn't order a freaking OS. So...I'm watching OES download so I can burn and install. Then I get to ghost 27 laptops and roll those out. After that, if I'm alive, I get to drive home. Then I'll get b0mb0r3d. :D Wednesday I plan on being sick unless the temps are still in the 90s. It sucks to be living at 3000' and it being this hot. 104 at one of my remotes the other day, unfreakingreal.

I wonder what the mrs got my for my bday. DSL price dropped another $10.00, work told me that I can use my celphone for personal long distance (woohoo, saves me $60/mo) and my gas rate just increased to 42.5/cents mile if I have to take my own car.

Off to Waffle House for some greasy goodness!.

Happy B-Day!

dacoyote
07-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Happy Birthday

uscharalph
07-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Happy Birthday to another Leo!

winfred
07-26-2005, 09:25 AM
mmmm burts chili and a burger

TheGeak
07-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Happy B-day man, us July Guys gotta stick together, cause we rule all!

rickm
07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Win:

I had a scattered/smothered has brown plate, 2 waffles, 3 eggs, 3 cups coffee and OJ. I should have washed it down with Tums, I'm not feeling so good. The empty plates reminded me of the time when I forgot to put the drain plug bank into my oil pan and dumped a quart in there. :D It's going to take a few weeks to recovery from that grease fest.

5 more hours and I get to leave, woohoo.

BobHarris
07-26-2005, 11:39 AM
Happy Birthday from across the pond.

MarkD
07-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks d00d.

Happy Birthday Rick. I still remember being that age...

MarkD

Brian C.
07-26-2005, 12:22 PM
.....hoping that "little friends" don't start crawling out from your kneecaps! ;)

yeeeesh!!!

Brian C.
:p

liquidtiger720
07-26-2005, 01:51 PM
July guys rock!