PDA

View Full Version : Bosch plugs?

KB535i
02-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Has anybody tried the Bosch platinum +4plugs? Any good?

winfred
02-25-2004, 09:49 AM
They Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suck

Bill R.
02-25-2004, 09:50 AM
They Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suckthey Suck

632 Regal
02-25-2004, 12:43 PM
why

Dick Schneiders
02-25-2004, 01:19 PM
of weeks and made my car run very poorly. The car wouldn't idle and was difficult to start. I didn't have a clue as to what was happening and certainly didn't suspect the Bosch platinum +4 plugs. I drove the car 90 miles to the nearest dealer and the only thing that they did was remove the Bosch plugs and replace them with the recommended NGK's. The car ran fine after that and has ever since. This was the only time I ever took a car to a BMW dealer where I didn't come away with a big pain in my rear end. They only charged me for the new plugs and *no* labor!

My excellent independent mechanic, who put the Bosch plugs in, was shocked that they could cause such problems. There have been many other similar stories reported here and on other BMW forums.

Dick Schneiders

why

winfred
02-25-2004, 03:44 PM
the center electrode is so small it takes nothing to fowl it, if you must run platinum plugs get ngk, they have a huge center electrode and a platinum pad on the ground, so they are real expensive but good, worth it?

why

Robbo
02-26-2004, 04:05 AM

winfred
02-26-2004, 09:52 AM
ok they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck they ****ing suck

Robbo
02-27-2004, 04:01 AM
Why is it when a girl sucks it's good, but if any thing else sucks it's bad?