PDA

View Full Version : Official parting out of 89 525i with mods****

Lee in Ottawa
07-21-2005, 03:24 PM
It's official I have decided to part out the e34 525 the first thing to go will be the triflo cat back exhaust. Looking to get around $400USD for it obo. Let me know if anyone is interested. If you need anything post it here or PM me directly, i check the board a couple times a day so i should be able to get back to you right away.

BTW the car has no engine in it, there are some misc engine pieces still in it as well as the 5spd tranny. I'll post some pics soon.
Bidding is open.

Also one last thing here are the performance pieces on the car.

RD spring bilstein shocks
Dinan chip
Clear corners
B&B triflow exhaust
slotted front rotors
drilled rears (rusted may be no good i have to take them off still)

Also the car is white with a mint black intertior also power seats

uscharalph
07-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Lee, you've got mail.

Lee in Ottawa
07-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Seems to be alot of interest in the door panels, they are in perfect condition.
Who ever is interested in them PM your offer

theirongiant
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Lee, I would like to know your price for the front passenger seat, minus upholstery and backrest. I just need the bottom assembly because my backrest has quit working, and I need the gearboxes. I'd happily pay $100 shipped for just the bottom half of the seat.

Or, if you're willing to sell me just the gearboxes by themselves, I'll give you $60 for the pair (left and right, for the backrest).

brodee
01-24-2006, 07:48 PM
PM sent on springs and shocks

granit_silber
01-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Lee,

Any estimate on the age of the exhaust? Also I checked B&B and they have different part numbers for the 89 vs. the '92 I own. Any idea if they are major differences?

-ashley

DanDombrowski
01-25-2006, 05:23 PM
PM sent, but just in case:

Windshield trim strips
H1 foglight connector (part of the cars wiring harness)
Outside temp sensor (and connector on wiring harness)
Rubber radiator support
Possibly the exhaust, but only if no one else takes it.

Thats all I can think of for now. Anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Lee in Ottawa
01-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Wow this is a older thread. Sorry guys, the car went to car heaven. Got sick of people saying they were going to buy stuff and then backing out. Some instances i rearranged my plans because i was suppost to drive 5 hours to meet a buyer and they back out last second. Anyways just so everyone knows the car is gone. Interesting i dind't get many pms when this first went up and i got 6 yesterday alone.