PDA

View Full Version : hey bill how'd the 850 evap go

winfred
07-18-2005, 10:20 PM
i've been up to my ass in 740 volvo evaps, i've done as many in the last 2 weeks then i've done in the last 7 years, got another tomorrow if i don't need to get my knee cut, somebitch swelled up for no reason and started hurting today, depending on what it feels like in the morning

rickm
07-19-2005, 07:05 AM
The evap in my wife's 850 was needing a replacement before she totalled it. I wasn't looking forward to that project. In a sick way I'm glad she totalled the car, saved me a LOT of work. :D

No calls from the other party in the wreck since I blocked their numbers. :D

Bill R.
07-19-2005, 08:03 AM
whole job is the spring locks... This copper evap went in real hard on the spring locks, if i ever have to take it apart i'll be screwed. Other than that its just a pain in the ass because of all the parts as you know. I have one rattle that he's going to bring it back for. Its on the steering column cover so it should be easy. At least its not a real dirty job.

i've been up to my ass in 740 volvo evaps, i've done as many in the last 2 weeks then i've done in the last 7 years, got another tomorrow if i don't need to get my knee cut, somebitch swelled up for no reason and started hurting today, depending on what it feels like in the morning

winfred
07-19-2005, 08:56 AM
the spring locks wouldn't be half as bad if they weren't on hard lines