PDA

View Full Version : PBR Pads - can you help me?

BigKriss
07-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Guys in the USA, I got some PBR XBG Low semi-metallic pads from BMA, are these the same as PBR Metal Master or different. I'm pretty sure I specifed metal master by the website's online catalogue. It says made in Australia on the box.

winfred
07-18-2005, 07:47 AM
probably the same pad in a different box, i doubt that they make several different semi metallic compounds. i always therized that the orignal compound for the organic pads was roo **** or something the reason it worked so good, then they had to change it and now they squeel, maybe they changed it to roo **** :D

Rick L
07-18-2005, 08:14 AM
I have them and they are great! They are NOT standard Metal Master but BETTER! They produce less brake dust and stop great. I have them on my JAG and love them... :D

http://home.comcast.net/~jungerishere/PBR_XBG.JPG

Guys in the USA, I got some PBR XBG Low semi-metallic pads from BMA, are these the same as PBR Metal Master or different. I'm pretty sure I specifed metal master by the website's online catalogue. It says made in Australia on the box.

Tiger
07-18-2005, 08:38 AM
I suspect XBG is Axxis MetalMaster... which is far less dusting than PBR.

BigKriss
07-18-2005, 08:56 AM
i'm confused. the box is exactly the one Rick L shows, part number D1131 RM.
oh well. i'll just have to put them on and see how they go. i don't have antisqueal paste though, is this necessary? i get the feeling it is.

Jeff N.
07-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Use antisqueel bedding compound.