PDA

View Full Version : Martin's gone to the dark side.

Jeff N.
07-17-2005, 11:01 PM

Ted K
07-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Do You need us to bring in more light to help get him back.

Kalevera
07-17-2005, 11:11 PM
What'd he buy? A merc, audi.......GM?!! :D

Martin in Bellevue
07-17-2005, 11:23 PM
What'd he buy? A merc, audi.......GM?!! :D

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/Martin5er/m3convert.jpg

http://www.bimmer.info/bmw/Martin5er/m3huff.jpg
Wifey had us looking at convertibles for several months now. I decided early on, that I like the steering, handling, & torque of the e36 m3 over the newer m3 converts, and they are somewhat less expensive. We found this one over the weekend & pulled the trigger. It has the Dynan suspension & supacharger.
We took it to Leavenworth, a little German village over the mountain range today. It is fun. The Dynan muffler may prove to be a bit too loud around town & may be replaced with something more m3 stock-ish. I also don't care for the stock brake dust on the fussy wheels.

liquidtiger720
07-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Wifey had us looking at convertibles for several months now. I decided early on, that I like the steering, handling, & torque of the e36 m3 over the newer m3 converts, and they are somewhat less expensive. We found this one over the weekend & pulled the trigger. It has the Dinan suspension & supacharger.
We took it to Leavenworth, a little German village over the mountain range today. It is fun. The Dinan muffler may prove to be a bit too loud around town & may be replaced with something more m3 stock-ish. I also don't care for the stock brake dust on the fussy wheels.

fixed.

BigKriss
07-18-2005, 01:20 AM
a US e36 with a supercharger, watch out!. actually the there e36 m3 convertible at the first cruise I went with on DTM. There are only a handfull in the country.

Robin-535im
07-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Very nice Martin. So let me get this straight... the MAF just "happened" to get its wires crossed, which just "happened" to make it temporarily out of commission, and it just "happened" that there was a nice little supercharged ///M3 available... Seattle sounds like a very lucky place...

:)