PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out my closet....

Dave M
07-15-2005, 12:00 PM
I,ve moved, bought a house, built a garage for the 5er (pictures coming soon) and am getting married in 3 weeks (there is no emoticon for that one, is there?).

I have a lot of crap floating around and would like to get rid of:

1) Steel winter wheels. No photos, but I will provide some if there is any interest.Two Hakapelitas have some life in them, the others are pretty much done for winter purposes.

2) Stock Alpine head unit, works fine.

3) I also have an old set of 15" Fittipaldi 5-spoke - 4 bolt for VWs and such. Again, I will post pics if any interest is shown. Two of the Pirelli P 'somethings' are brand new. I haven't looked at these things in quite a while.

Realistically, I'll be asking a song for these items, most of the $$ will be for shipping, just want them out of my sight.

Oh yeah, I'm in Canada :)

Can't hurt to try,

Dave M

billb
07-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Could you shoot a photo of the backside of the headunit? I'd like to see if it'll work in my E30.

Brian C.
07-15-2005, 12:13 PM
He looks like he's popped you a beer or two in his day! :p And I hope he's going along as part of your dowry. ;)

Brian C.

Dave M
07-15-2005, 12:29 PM
Could you shoot a photo of the backside of the headunit? I'd like to see if it'll work in my E30.

I'm off to Ottawa for the weekend, but will post the photo next week.

Dave

Dave M
07-15-2005, 12:39 PM
He looks like he's popped you a beer or two in his day! :p And I hope he's going along as part of your dowry. ;)

Brian C.

He'd popp em, but he'd up drinking em too. I watched that mut hoe into a freshly broken 40 oz of Smirnoff before all the glass settled.

Dave M