PDA

View Full Version : Xenon Projector Beams...

bimmerboi18
07-09-2005, 05:22 PM
I have a question for you guys concerning xenons. Ok, I want to get the bavarian autosport complete angel eye assembly with projector beams, the projector beams are regular lights, can you get aftermarket xenon projector beams? I love xenon lights, and would love to put them on my low beams. Thanks guys!!!
Stephen Merrill

bimmerboi18
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I have a question for you guys concerning xenons. Ok, I want to get the bavarian autosport complete angel eye assembly with projector beams, the projector beams are regular lights, can you get aftermarket xenon projector beams? I love xenon lights, and would love to put them on my low beams. Thanks guys!!!
Stephen Merrill BUMP!!!!

bimmerboi18
07-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Stephen Merrill
sorry

liquidtiger720
07-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Join our group buy. Does your car already have projector beams or free form?

As in...does it have that "dot" in the middle? (see sig)

Basically, if you have projector type beams already, all you need are the HID ballast, bulbs, etc.

If you dont. you will need to buy projector type beams...and I would suggest getting euro-spec ones. Then you need to get the HID setup.

Search for our group buy on HID lights. Its there.