PDA

View Full Version : Any independents in Trenton?

rina120
02-24-2004, 09:56 AM
SIGH.
I may be leaving you all....

I did NOT like the Z3 at all. As cute as it was and as cute as I looked in it, this car just was not for me. Way too bumpy.
Luckily, the dealer had an e39 on his lot:)
So I need a mechanic to check it out because it has very low miles and I would like a mechanic to check it out and see what he thinks about the mileage.

Thanks in advance!

Jon K
02-24-2004, 10:00 AM
SIGH.
I may be leaving you all....

I did NOT like the Z3 at all. As cute as it was and as cute as I looked in it, this car just was not for me. Way too bumpy.
Luckily, the dealer had an e39 on his lot:)
So I need a mechanic to check it out because it has very low miles and I would like a mechanic to check it out and see what he thinks about the mileage.

Thanks in advance!

There is a shop called Bimmers Only in... Hamilton, or it may be Trenton, i forget the Jersey township lines... however, it is run out of a Mobile Gas station, but the guys there REALLY know what they're doing. The owner is "Adolf", if need be I can find you the address, I believe its off of white horse pike or something.

TimGinCentralNJ
02-24-2004, 10:43 AM
I've got a couple truthworthy guys a bit north of you...Hunterdon County, but don't know of anyone down your way. Let me know if you'd like information.

Rgds,
Tim G.
'91 535iM

Rina120
02-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Bimmers Only ROCKS!
They were so freindly and went out of their way to help me.
It's hard to find good people like that.

Thanks for the tip.

MikeV
02-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Cool - someplace to take my car if/when I muck it up myself... ;)

Jon K
02-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Bimmers Only ROCKS!
They were so freindly and went out of their way to help me.
It's hard to find good people like that.

Thanks for the tip.

Just to clarify, was there a black guy names Adolf? Has like 10 E30's, some E21's and such? Someone mentioned Bimmers Only but it was in NY and I am trying to find out if people are confused. The place i am mentioning is a gas station but specializes in Bavarians... real nice guys.