PDA

View Full Version : any one has a front bumper for sale?

tnt525i
07-08-2005, 04:42 AM
hi guys,
anyone one has a front bumper cover for sale? i cant seem to find one here, im in the caribbran and the stealer here wants too much for one, now i found a reiger front bumper but not too interested in it cause i will have to change the fogs, so i was wondering if anyone has a used 540 or MTEC skin that you'd want to sell, if not even a stock one will have to suffice for now.
thanx in advance

Shaun
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
hi guys,
anyone one has a front bumper cover for sale? i cant seem to find one here, im in the caribbran and the stealer here wants too much for one, now i found a reiger front bumper but not too interested in it cause i will have to change the fogs, so i was wondering if anyone has a used 540 or MTEC skin that you'd want to sell, if not even a stock one will have to suffice for now.
thanx in advance

I have a black 1995 540i cover available, but the cost to ship it to you would probably outweigh buying it from me. I can get a quote if you'd like though.

tnt525i
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
I have a black 1995 540i cover available, but the cost to ship it to you would probably outweigh buying it from me. I can get a quote if you'd like though.
hey thanx dude
let me know how much to ship it to either new york or florida,, the zip in florida is 33165, ill let you know the zip for ny, thanx
p.s. does your cover have the ducts on it/ just wondering

tnt525i
07-11-2005, 06:20 AM
still interested in the bumper if you have it