PDA

View Full Version : To aussies in Sydney - DTM Photoshoot Meet - 31st July

BigKriss
07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
We are going to meet up at Homebush and then goto a few locations in Sydney. Looks like I'm the only e34 so far.

The link is here.

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158380&page=1&pp=15

It's considerate if you tell them you want to come.

GJPinAU
07-05-2005, 10:32 PM
sorry Kris NCD 31st, I'll be at Oran Park for the Touring Car meet.

mattyb
07-06-2005, 08:49 AM
hey there kriss. do the dtm people have their own club? and how does their shoot work. i ws more thinking of just the forum members,e 34,as a get together kind of thing. not really into the cb thing or the driving all over sydney for a day. mybe im getting old. however id still like to organise a day for all of us in the future soon.

BigKriss
07-06-2005, 09:01 AM
hey there kriss. do the dtm people have their own club? and how does their shoot work. i ws more thinking of just the forum members,e 34,as a get together kind of thing. not really into the cb thing or the driving all over sydney for a day. mybe im getting old. however id still like to organise a day for all of us in the future soon.

yeah. there are dtm forums which is mostly for ricers. There's an administrator in Sydney which organises cruises. you don't need a cb radio, they will probably goto 3 locations besides homebush. a sydney meeting with other members would be good.

GJPinAU
07-24-2005, 10:09 PM
The car club is having a day at Eastern Creek on the 13th August. Maybe we could get a few E34s together for a photo shoot????