PDA

View Full Version : Thank you All

LuF
05-14-2005, 08:16 AM
Thank you for all of the knowledge that was available and to help me understand my E34 and avoid all of the outlandish prices in regards to repairing my vehicle. But after years of aggravation with the hot start problem I had to get rid of it and sold it,and replaced it with a Volvo S60.I am really so sad and actually feel heartbreak because of this. How is it possible that I can feel like for for an inanimate object? Blame BMW. But dont write me off I am now searching for a 92 535i in better condition than mine was in,because in reality if I knew then what I know now about E34's I would have never bought the one I sold.May the guy who sold it to me rot in hell. But I will be back and thank you all for your help. :D

Javier
05-14-2005, 02:08 PM
car ever built.

Javier

Paul in NZ
05-14-2005, 04:24 PM
were the 92's really any different?

632 Regal
05-14-2005, 07:07 PM
It is unfortunate that some people will let their cars go to the point where they are complete garbage. I got sooo lucky with mine cause the guy who sold it to me had no clue what he had. I was also very fortunate because I didnt know anything about the car when I got it...pretty stupid of me but my intention was to do a quick turn around for some cash. Some people have told me that I must have the least problematic E34 on the planet.

Guelphguy
05-14-2005, 07:14 PM
I also have somewhat learnt a "potential" dangerous lesson....I bought my 90 535i in october not knowing a thing about BMW's let alone even what a 5 series was versus a 3. I paid $5300 for her (Canada, cert/etested) which was cheap and what had happened is that there was 2 previous owners...one that had the car for the first 13 years and one for the last 2. The first owner seemed to have looked after the car well. The last one did not. With the help of Bruno and about $2000 later I now have the car somewhat back to where it was but I have seen how quickly a car well ok a BMW can fail when not properly maintained. These cars really need there loving....love them and they will love you back!