PDA

View Full Version : Bentley manual link...

Jon K
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
someone sent me an e-mail with a link to the bentley manual... now i am at home on my home computer and i REALLY need it again... anyone?

BigKriss
05-12-2005, 01:44 AM
its was taken down a few days ago

Qsilver7
05-12-2005, 09:15 AM
It went up several times then would reach its download limit...here's a link to the last time it was posted over on Roadfly's E34 message board. You can give it a try...remember that it takes a while to download..the file is about 63MB.

Also, if you can get it to download...click on the "save" icon in the PDF toolbar to save it to your computer (remember, it's 63MB so it will take a while again to copy to your desktop). If you have a CD-R burner on your cpu, then you can burn it to disk and keep it in your glove box...that way...as long as you have access to any cpu (with a disk drive) you have access to information from the Bentley Service Manual. Or you can save the file to any removable media (of your choice)...again with "portability" in mind. ;)

Click here to link to Roadfly's E34 message board that had a link to the E34 Bentley PDF file: http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e34/6580271-1.html

BigKriss
05-12-2005, 09:21 AM
u can contact me for help

uscharalph
05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
I couldn't download it. Mine should be here any day now ($30.00 + $3.00 shipping on eBay), but it'd be nice to have it downloaded also.

byurko
05-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Wow! $30! You got a deal... Gotta love the bay! I think I paid $51 from BMA for mine.

Bryan

ryan roopnarine
05-12-2005, 06:20 PM
must have been one of them 0-day hacker warez types that did this. if you check the properties of the pdf, it says it was mde from scan soft software....this is waaayyyy too nice for somebody that needed the manual in one piece to make. kudos to whomever did it, though. i've thought of doing this to mine for a while, to keep in the car.

my bentley is falling apart in the middle. i've gotten more than my money's worth out of it.

its still working, if anyone wants to take a stab at it.