PDA

View Full Version : Latest AC Schnitzer replicas on EBAY

pmlmotorsports
05-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Guys if ya want something that is inexpensive and trendy, this may be your ticket. [IMG] If you like the style, buy them immediately, because once AC Schnitzer learns of these, THEY WILL PROBABLY BE REMOVED FROM EBAY IMMEDIATELY AND SUDDENLY VANISH. Personally I think they are blowing them out before they get stuck with them, hence the low price. Ya gotta love wheels made in China.........lol. Now maybe you guys know what I meant when I said I have access to replica M-Parallels all day long for less than $450 a set.

liquidtiger720
05-07-2005, 02:11 AM
errr... maybe if i had that new 645. :) Defintely a great deal though!

Kalevera
05-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Hey Peter -- any comments/knowledge on how those things are made, though? I mean, if they're like the Miglia 17's, it's basically like throwing money away, right?

best, whit

pmlmotorsports
05-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey Peter -- any comments/knowledge on how those things are made, though? I mean, if they're like the Miglia 17's, it's basically like throwing money away, right?

best, whit

Sorry, I don't understand your comment, " throwing money away."

If you mean that they are not high quality, lightweight wheels, then yes you would be correct. If you are comparing the quality of "replicas" to Mille Miglia wheels in general, than I would disagree. Traditionally, Mille Miglia is a far superior wheel than any replica out of China, but beware, the Italians can make some shitty ass wheels if they have a outlet. Can anyone say Alessio? IWC? <<<< 2 very cheap, very poorly finished wheels.

Hope this helps.