PDA

View Full Version : Sold my car(good bye post)

bimmer253
02-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey every body, sold my car, much quicker, and easier then i was expected, it was nice, but also sad. I'm gonna miss my car, but it was time to let her go, pescialy when i was given the opportunity to buy a 2002 Toyota Tundra, with 18k miles for an unbeatable price from my brother. But couldn't get it until i sold my bimmer. The new owner seems like a good guy, so i know its going to a good place. Also he lives in a warmer climate(unlike me here in maine) so i know the car will be happier also. This will most likely be the last time i post here, found a new forum, for my new baby, though i know i will be stopping by frequently cause i always enjoy reading your guys posts in the morning(its like the morning paper for me.) SO i just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all there help over the past few years, helped me to learn alot, had great times reading some of your posts, and accomplished alot with what you guys told me, and helped me with. So thank you everyone! And see you around.

Here is the link to my car on ebay(sold)- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2459916612&category=6008

Here is the link to pics of my new baby- http://gallery.cianchette.org/tundra?page=1

Bye Guys,
Ryan Cianchette(bimmer253)

Phil M
02-22-2004, 11:21 PM
not a truck fan, but at least its not a domestic :)

AZ_Jason_S
02-22-2004, 11:47 PM
You did pretty good on that auction. I would be happy if I were you. Always sad to sell a good car, but at least you got a fair price.

steven
02-23-2004, 12:43 AM
sorry to see you go. but it looks like you won on two fronts - first, pretty good deal on the car and second, that is a nice truck. i've heard many good things about them.

good luck and stop back sometime!

Robbo
02-23-2004, 03:56 AM
Like the new car Ryan, "Right turn Clyde" ;-)

bimmer253
02-23-2004, 07:20 AM
First time the guy e-mailed me, i said to him, if you want some more info or advice on the car check out www.bmwe34.net and www.bimmer.info/forum ;)

bimmer253
02-23-2004, 07:21 AM
Oh, i was deffinatly happy, even excited because i was worried i woul dhave a hard time, but like you said, hate to see the car go, especially after the time and moeny i put in it, but in the end i got some of that back with the price i sol dit for.

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-23-2004, 10:35 AM
But it does not mean you have to leave the board. Stick around and enjoy the party. You can always throw in your 2 cents about how you enjoyed your E34 and will eventually get that E34 M5 you're dreaming of!