PDA

View Full Version : bye.... my 535i has been sold

Kamil
05-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Hello,
I have sold my '91 535iM... I was asking $3400, but wanted $3000 and that's what I got from the first person that has come to look at it. :)

I would like to say thanks to all the people that have helped me with any and all issues I had with the car (there were very few!).
I really liked it, and it has served me well for the 15 months that I have owned. I drove it a lot, so times as much as 1000 miles per week. I still love the classic BMW lines, and the hood that opens the "correct" way.

Who knows, maybe in the future I'll find a nice, low priced M540i (ok, the "540i Sport") or an M5... I really would not mind owning another one. :D

An '01 325i 5-speed is the replacement. Much newer-feeling car, not as torquey but still fun. Not much smaller inside either. It came equipped with a premium package (sunroof, leather, power seats, wood), Harmon Kardon CD, heated seats and folding rear seats, the last being an option that I wished my E34 had. I got the car for a low price, but with almost 80k miles... mint otherwise. I needed new shocks (and some bushings) and tires. I've opt for performance package springs off an '04 330i ZHP, Koni adjustables, and nice all-season Yokos. The car handles better than the 535i ever did and the ride is still nice and comfortable.

Anyway... once again, thanks!!
-Kamil

632 Regal
05-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Kamil it has been a pleasure...dont know if I helped you at all but I know I have replied.

I wish you the best in life and all it brings to you!

bahnstormer
05-03-2005, 10:08 PM
so when do u want to meet up and do shadowline?
oh wait...
u can't....
kurwa.