PDA

View Full Version : my bmw 0 car full of teenagers 1

spoolinturbo
05-01-2005, 01:55 PM
first what happened.
As i am coming up to this light, it turns green before i come to a complete stop, infront of me is a blue pickup which is at a complete stop, he starts going forward, a tan car flies out of the intersection (ran red light) and as soon as got infront of the blue truck, slammed on their brakes to a complete stop, he slammed on his to a complete stop(he thought he hit them) me, well the bmw just wasnt able to stop in time. Tan car, fled the seen, cops...never showed...grand damage to BMW...
windshield (which the airbag blew my hand into broke it and my hand) front bumper, and support. hood, grill, fog light, airbag, and my radiator is pushed back. the fan shroud was hitting the fan and i needed to get home so i just broke the thing...grrr was i mad. And when the AC is on it makes the weirdest noise...im seriously thinking getting a new car, we'll find out tommorrow. grrrrrrrrrrr and my shoulder is killing going back to hospital tommorrow.

Interceptor
05-01-2005, 01:59 PM
first what happened.
As i am coming up to this light, it turns green before i come to a complete stop, infront of me is a blue pickup which is at a complete stop, he starts going forward, a tan car flies out of the intersection (ran red light) and as soon as got infront of the blue truck, slammed on their brakes to a complete stop, he slammed on his to a complete stop(he thought he hit them) me, well the bmw just wasnt able to stop in time. Tan car, fled the seen, cops...never showed...grand damage to BMW...
windshield (which the airbag blew my hand into broke it and my hand) front bumper, and support. hood, grill, fog light, airbag, and my radiator is pushed back. the fan shroud was hitting the fan and i needed to get home so i just broke the thing...grrr was i mad. And when the AC is on it makes the weirdest noise...im seriously thinking getting a new car, we'll find out tommorrow. grrrrrrrrrrr and my shoulder is killing going back to hospital tommorrow.
Bad luck, dude! I would dedicate my life to finding that scrotum-sucker and making him suck the exhaust fumes of my bimmer (preferably with an O2 sensor removed)!

spoolinturbo
05-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Bad luck, dude! I would dedicate my life to finding that scrotum-sucker and making him suck the exhaust fumes of my bimmer (preferably with an O2 sensor removed)!
ya they were lucky i had just bought the kill bill sword set that was in the backseat

Kalevera
05-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Well, you wanted a different car anyway, right?

sorry to hear about another fallen soldier, though :(

best, whit

spoolinturbo
05-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Well, you wanted a different car anyway, right?

sorry to hear about another fallen soldier, though :(

best, whit

actually i had just researched all the parts and places to purchase engine parts for my rebuild ='(

uscharalph
05-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Damn, another 1989 gone.

epj3
05-01-2005, 08:37 PM
That sucks dude, hope you have decent insurance, they are definitely going to total it :-(

spoolinturbo
05-02-2005, 08:29 PM
i didnt tell my insurance company mwhahaha. They all want me to, including the hospital, to hell with that, a rear end hit, the other vehicle evaded the scene, not going to look good for my rates. Im just going to fix it to be honest with u, its going to take time, but its about time i became dedicated i think.

Kalevera
05-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Good job, mate. I'll be rooting for you. Keep that car on the road :)

best, whit

spoolinturbo
05-02-2005, 09:39 PM
ya its going to take a lot on me, but im going to do it woot woot haha. looking for a mtech kit while in the process

bondheli
07-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your bimmer.. Mind hooking me up with your engine rebuild info?

actually i had just researched all the parts and places to purchase engine parts for my rebuild ='(

Randell
07-05-2005, 05:08 AM
what's the point of having insurance if you don't even claim for a mangled front-end? the point of having an insurance policy is not to 'have the best decuctions', surely the premium can't go up THAT much, not enough anyway to validate fixing that mess yourself!

i would claim anything more than double my excess (which is $600)... so yeah, pretty much anything!

brodee
07-05-2005, 10:23 AM
i didnt tell my insurance company mwhahaha. They all want me to, including the hospital, to hell with that, a rear end hit, the other vehicle evaded the scene, not going to look good for my rates. Im just going to fix it to be honest with u, its going to take time, but its about time i became dedicated i think.

Since it was a rear-end hit like you say then aren't you going to have to pay for yours and the truck you hit? Why wouldn't you let your insurance at least pay for their truck so it's not out of your pocket?

632 Regal
07-05-2005, 10:46 AM
yes, sometimes it is OK to call the insurance...a scratch no but this? I would.