PDA

View Full Version : Need a few parts

epj3
04-27-2005, 12:45 PM
I know a few people are parting cars, so I made this thread instead of PM'ing 4 or 5 people.

I need the following:
-Front & Rear bumper covers (1989 535i, cinnebar, but can be another color)
-Set of front ellipsoid headlights - if anyone has a european spec set thats not pitted to hell, I might buy them off of you
-E28 flywheel (i can try ;))
-Any type of quality aftermarket exhaust
-Any aftermarket suspension peices you might be getting rid of - I'm not sure what I want to do with the suspension yet so let me know what you have. Mostly interested in sways, struts and springs.

Just let me know if you have any of these, and how much. Trying to fix my car up a bit more before the heart of summer....I'm sure you all understand.

Kalevera
04-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Call Bret Luter (Rigmaster on the board) - 919.934.4470. I was over there yesterday and I'm pretty sure he can help you out with the first few items.

For the aftermarket stuff/suspension pieces...contact Bobby Thrash, the owner of Strictly German -- bobby@strictly-german.com. I saw that he was selling some used bilsteins on eBay recently; given the number of parts cars he has at his locations, he can probably find what you're looking for on one of the lots. However, given the nature of suspension parts -- it's probably best to just buy new stuff.

Best, whit

epj3
04-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Call Bret Luter (Rigmaster on the board) - 919.934.4470. I was over there yesterday and I'm pretty sure he can help you out with the first few items.

For the aftermarket stuff/suspension pieces...contact Bobby Thrash, the owner of Strictly German -- bobby@strictly-german.com. I saw that he was selling some used bilsteins on eBay recently; given the number of parts cars he has at his locations, he can probably find what you're looking for on one of the lots. However, given the nature of suspension parts -- it's probably best to just buy new stuff.

Best, whit
Yea I'm more interested in the other stuff anyways, I mostly ment sways and maybe barely used parts - obviously not bushings or anything of that sort ;-)

Kalevera
04-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Oh, I'd call Bobby about the sways. I bet he'd have a set. Best, whit