PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a tire?

Kalevera
04-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Guys....

I've got a nearly new Maxxis 225/60/15 tire that was recently dismounted from one of my car's original basketweaves. I paid $80 for this tire in December (yeah, I got raped), and now no longer need it. This is a standard multi-directional M & S tire.

It's in excellent condition, practically full treadwear, and has done about 1500 miles. I've got the other one that I purchased at the same time as this one fitted as my spare.

I'm moving in a few weeks and can't take it with me. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get a good tire at a great price -- PM/make me an offer if you're interested.

Best, whit

632 Regal
04-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Fritz is gonna be limping?

Kalevera
04-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Nope, he loves the Kuhmo 712's that are currently on the style 5's....although I think they're f@#%ing loud btw. ~50mph & 70, they handle really well for the inexpensive tires that they are :)

We'll hope we don't have to use the spare for a long time to come, after the *months* of tire/wheel issues I've been going through.

By the way, Jeff -- you ever change the rear sway bar on your car? I put my ///M5 one on last weekend...I think I invented about 5 new derivatives of the F word in the process. What a pain in the ass that was. (writeup to come soon...)

best, whit

632 Regal
04-26-2005, 11:03 PM
if the old one is thicker than mine im looking

Kalevera
04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
BUMP!

Last call on this tire....

best, whit