PDA

View Full Version : wiper washer problem e34

vader1
04-21-2005, 05:40 PM
hi there does anybody encountered a problem of wiper washer that do not work on E34 BMW (92).
It is seem that the computer or control unit of it is defected since there is voltage at the end and the motor is working perfectly with external supply.
Only when all is connected together, when pressing the washer laver the system will not work and for 5minuted after there is no way to work the wipers as well. After 5 minutes the wipers will go back to normal working conditioning, the washer how ever never works.
Please help
Thank you

epj3
04-21-2005, 08:50 PM
Sounds like the wiper relay - at least, if these cars have a separate washer relay - thats what it would be. My e30 had the same problem, except opposite. A few times after school, I would go to wash the windshield (they were doing construction at the time, so it was covered in dust), and the washer would keep going and going and going. It wouldn't stop and I've twice emptied the reservoir with that.

genphreak
04-21-2005, 11:11 PM
There is a schematic online that might help; its for late E34 525i I think... check out- http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=11286