PDA

View Full Version : 1994 525it wagon FS in northeast (VT)

wmann
04-20-2005, 08:41 PM
I have a 1994 525it wagon that I will be selling.

The car is green w/ a tan interior, amd is in very good shape inside and out, although there is some normal wear as you would expect on a car with 195000 miles.

We bought the car about 3 years ago wth between 95-100K miles.

We had about 4000.00 in work done last summer / fall, including brakes, air conditioning and a rebuilt transmission.

New tires last year, both summer and snows.

My wife used to put about 1000 mile a week on the car, so I would guess that the car has been about 14000 mile since the work was done.

Just replaced the heater fan motor , and an O2 sensor this winter.

The car is missing both back seat ashtrays as well as the console ashtray, We never smoked, but my 3 year old pulled out both ashtrays in the back, and the front was removed to mount a xm radio. I am looking for the front ashtray as I am sure I must have it and it will go right back in.

The only other issue with the car that I am aware of is that there is an occasional stutter that seems to be coming from the driveline, mostly from a rolling stop on a slight up hill incline. (happens once every other week or so).

Car has the dual sunroof, heated front seats, traction control, cargo cover, roof rack (although its not on the car) and cd player for options.

The car gets an average of 26 mpg when my wife drives it, when she drives
all highway she gets 28-30 mpg. When I drive the car the average mpg is
about 24.

The car is in great condition as you will see in the pictures that I can email.

The car has had a chip upgrade and does use premium fuel now. I think I
still have the orig chip somewhere that can be replaced if you want to use
mid grade fuel.

I am looking to get around 3600.00 for it with both sets of tires. If anyone has any interest....feel free to make an offer! Bill