PDA

View Full Version : Hey if anyone is in Quakertown, PA area, meets on wednesday night 8pm on 309S

Jon K
04-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey guys was just heading home from Stone Cold Creamery with my girlfriend when i saw a bunch of cars met up in a parking lot on 309 in Quakertown across from the Giant. I went home with her (we had her neon) and got my bimmer and went over, sure enough it was someone i knew from newtown and was VWs and a E30 and such. So, if any of you are around here, wednesdays, 8pm, 309S side. If anyone is interested I will prob be there every wednesday, its 5 mins from my school!

epj3
04-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Hey guys was just heading home from Stone Cold Creamery with my girlfriend when i saw a bunch of cars met up in a parking lot on 309 in Quakertown across from the Giant. I went home with her (we had her neon) and got my bimmer and went over, sure enough it was someone i knew from newtown and was VWs and a E30 and such. So, if any of you are around here, wednesdays, 8pm, 309S side. If anyone is interested I will prob be there every wednesday, its 5 mins from my school!
I might come up sometime. Not a short drive from lititz but not a bad one to make now and then.

e34it
04-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Wish i was back in PA...:(