PDA

View Full Version : E34 M-Tech sideskirts FS, all mounting hardware + door bottom strips

Rigmaster
04-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Like the subject says- these M-tech side skirts came off a '95 525i, they are currently painted Green. All mounting clips are included, as well as the strips that clip to the bottom of the doors. The only thing you will need are a couple of the plastic rivets that attach the skirts at each end- available at the dealer or BMA for less than $1. Skirts are in great shape, some of the paint is scraped off, but the plastic is not damaged at all.

$350 + shipping.

Local (Raleigh NC area) pickup welcome, delivery possible between NC and Carlisle PA or Binghamton NY area if you can wait until May 20-22 when we make our annual trip to the Carlisle Import show + then continue to Binghamton to vist Grandma.

Thanks.

Bret.

Brandon J
04-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I am interested.

Like the subject says- these M-tech side skirts came off a '95 525i, they are currently painted Green. All mounting clips are included, as well as the strips that clip to the bottom of the doors. The only thing you will need are a couple of the plastic rivets that attach the skirts at each end- available at the dealer or BMA for less than $1. Skirts are in great shape, some of the paint is scraped off, but the plastic is not damaged at all.

$350 + shipping.

Local (Raleigh NC area) pickup welcome, delivery possible between NC and Carlisle PA or Binghamton NY area if you can wait until May 20-22 when we make our annual trip to the Carlisle Import show + then continue to Binghamton to vist Grandma.

Thanks.

Bret.

Rigmaster
04-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Brandon (+ anyone else who is interested),

here's a pic I took today- the skirts are REALLY dirty, but are in very good shape. The clips are not in the pic, but are included.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/rigmaster/e34skirts.jpg

Thanks,

Bret.

Don McAdams
04-20-2005, 08:07 PM
*Bump* For an EXCELLENT seller :)

Thanks again for the door panels Bret :D

Take Care~
Don

bahnstormer
04-20-2005, 08:26 PM
this price is right, someone should get em!

InfernoM3
04-25-2005, 03:43 PM
hey dude,

Do you mind taking a picture of the inside and mounting hardware? I have some sideskirts that I want to install also and want to make sure I have everything.

thanks.

brodee
04-25-2005, 05:57 PM
PM sent

TheDuke
04-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Do you have lower door molding ? (Both Sides front and rear.)