PDA

View Full Version : My Ride

kraulto
04-18-2005, 01:23 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kraulto/album?.dir=90a7&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kraulto/my_photos

BigKriss
04-18-2005, 02:12 AM
a nice clean ride mate. The front clear look great, I was thinking of getting the clear rear like yours, but I don't think I like the way you can see the acutal gobes. Are the rears bmw oem or depo? Chrome tips look cool.

The front of the car with the large wheel obviously reveal a lot of gap betwwen fender and tyre. the wheels look okay, I'm not a big fan of the 7 spoke (oem#123), but each to their own mate. How's the ride with those 18"'s?

Johntee540
04-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Kriss - I have an extra set of those Tails - They are called Crystal Clears. I went with the Hella Smokes. Make an offer on the Tails. - JT

Johntee540
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
What / Where did you source the rear spoiler on that car? I like it. Which one is it? - JT

Rory535i
04-18-2005, 10:33 AM
What / Where did you source the rear spoiler on that car? I like it. Which one is it? - JT

It's an E39 M5 spoiler (or look-alike). Dunno where u get them from though!

kraulto
04-18-2005, 02:40 PM
a nice clean ride mate. The front clear look great, I was thinking of getting the clear rear like yours, but I don't think I like the way you can see the acutal gobes. Are the rears bmw oem or depo? Chrome tips look cool.

The front of the car with the large wheel obviously reveal a lot of gap betwwen fender and tyre. the wheels look okay, I'm not a big fan of the 7 spoke (oem#123), but each to their own mate. How's the ride with those 18"'s?

Hey thanks...yah seeing the gobes, which i feel u mean the bulbs, really sucks but don't want to get a ticket, know what i mean.
I just replaced the control arm's, thrust arm's, sway bar links and tie rod's, got all Lemfoerders, pretty expensive, next project is Sach's Sporting Kit(lowering springs/struts) to minimize that gap. I am seriously thinking of getting rid of my #123, now that you've mentioned it. The ride isn't that bad, it's almost like stock!

kraulto
04-18-2005, 02:42 PM

Got the lip spoiler from Ebay for like $50. It attaches on the rear by a double sided tape.