PDA

View Full Version : Need a body kit Fast

TheDuke
04-12-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm looking for a body kit (front lip, side skirts, rear lip) before Monday. My Bimme is going to a body shop on Monday. Anyone knows any good places that can get it fast. I talked to one of the sales rep from Bav. Auto and they sell only front lips. They won’t have them till this Friday, so I guess I'll pick it up on Saturday, but I still need rest of them. They don’t have to be painted, and as long they aren't fiber glass.

e34it
04-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Check e-bay, also do a search on google or ebay, you might find something. I have been searching for a front lip only, but dont care for the one bavauto has. I found another through another company I am interested in.

Jon K
04-13-2005, 11:10 AM
Check e-bay, also do a search on google or ebay, you might find something. I have been searching for a front lip only, but dont care for the one bavauto has. I found another through another company I am interested in.

Body kits for our cars are usually hard to get. Rieger kits are nicest, but they come from... you guessed it, germany!

infinity5
04-13-2005, 11:22 AM
would an m5 body kit be that hard to come by? could BMA get something like that? i don't even know how much they are actually, that might be the issue :)

Jon K
04-13-2005, 11:25 AM
would an m5 body kit be that hard to come by? could BMA get something like that? i don't even know how much they are actually, that might be the issue :)

Mtech parts are special order, or atleast a full M5 rear, skirts, and front would be. Youre also going to have to break some bank

e34it
04-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Yes you are, front only is about 950 dollars i checked with the dealer.