PDA

View Full Version : E34 Radio and CD Changer for Sale

Clay 94 530i
04-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Alright so here is the story...

My radio worked perfect for years and so did my battery. But after I was a moron and left the dome light on before I put the car into storage for the winter I had to change the battery and when I hooked everything back up the code (which has been verfified by the Dealership) didn't work. Know one seems to know why.

So since I wanted to Keep OEM parts I bought another one off Ebay that was suppose to be in excellent working condition. Well to say the least it when I got the package it looked like the US postal service had played soccer with it and the stereo did not work as it was suppose to. So after haggling with the person I bought the radio from and getting nowhere I have decided to go with an after market radio.

So what I have to offer here are two radios, one which would work perfect if the code worked and one that has a working code but the display does not fully illuminate, the front left speakers are extremely quite, and there is a popping noise when you change the channel. With this I am also selling a PEFECTLY FUNCTIONING 6 disc CD changer.

I figure there might be someone out there who is better with this stuff then I am and could take the working pieces from the two radios and make one fully functioning radio and have a CD changer for it as well. I have a price in mind that I would like to get for it if your interested. I can send pictures ect. if you let me know what your email is.

Clay

Yokokibe
05-29-2006, 10:38 PM
Do you still have the radios for sale??

CharlesAFerg
05-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Do you still have the radios for sale??

1+ years ago? I highly doubt it... I think PMing him would have been more productive. lol