PDA

View Full Version : Wheels - Style F 15x7 OEM

everest
03-25-2005, 11:04 AM
I put some new wheels on my e34 a few months ago and I have the OEM wheels sitting in my garage. They are in good condition, balanced, no bends, with new Eagle tires. Is there any demand for used OEM style F wheels? Does anyone think they would sell on eBay? I assume that most people like to upgrade their wheels, but are there some people that prefer to make their e34 look classic?

What do most people do with their OEM wheels once they put new ones on?

I haven't taken any pics of them yet, but here is a pic from bavauto of what they look like:

http://www.bavauto.com/assets/product_images/wheels/stylefl.jpg

632 Regal
03-25-2005, 11:15 AM
put em on Ebay, theres always people looking for stockers for winter and for resale of their cars.

everest
03-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Good point. Thanks for the input.

Eric Clark
03-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Many E28 guys would love to have them to get rid of the old TRX metric rims. They will fit the E28, E23 and E24 as with other models but those models would probably be most interested since it would be an upgrade for them. Try advertising them on sties where you can for free to see if you get any bites.

I have a set sitting in around that I will probably end up giving away just to get rid of them since I do not know the condition of them.