Sorry for the size, im lazy today :p

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/images/dasbimma/IMG_0454.JPG

and the afters, sorry for the dirty car :D

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/images/euros/IMG_0683.jpg

bimmerd00d
03-22-2005, 03:51 PM
and the clear tails

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/images/euros/IMG_0682.jpg

got yellow lamin-x film for the fogs, and clear for the headlights. Also notice the 525tds grills next to the fog lights :)

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/images/euros/IMG_0681.jpg

everest
03-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Are those the Hella European Ellipsoids?

bimmerd00d
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Are those the Hella European Ellipsoids?

No, they are made by Depo, i bought them off of the ebay store from www.procarparts.com. I tried to find a link to an auction, but they dont seem to have any for sale right now. go to www.procarparts.com and find their number and they will be able to tell you if they have any available. They're $250 from there, or $139 on ebay, little tip :p

bahnstormer
03-22-2005, 08:14 PM
how was the install on the tails? they line up ok?

Tcdoe
03-22-2005, 08:32 PM
The depo lights look sweet. Do you know if they are E-approved? Somewhere on the lens(es) there should be a letter E with a circle around it and maybe a number after it. I think I see one in the second picture, on the right side of the low beam lens, but I'm not sure. A detailed shot of a lens would be awesome!

bimmerd00d
03-22-2005, 08:33 PM
how was the install on the tails? they line up ok?
yah they fit fine, the bulb sockets were tight a few times, but they fit well after some work. The gaskets had to be re-glued, but are fine now.

pmlmotorsports
03-22-2005, 08:58 PM
I have the same headlights, and yes they are the "E" pattern. 100% certain on that. I highly recommend them and I also recommend getting new fogs and re-using your old screw-on wiring adaptor and using it to install HID H1 bulbs 4200K NO HIGHER. Hope this helps. I will post pics for anyone interested in the HID conversion technique I utilized
The depo lights look sweet. Do you know if they are E-approved? Somewhere on the lens(es) there should be a letter E with a circle around it and maybe a number after it. I think I see one in the second picture, on the right side of the low beam lens, but I'm not sure. A detailed shot of a lens would be awesome!

Jon K
03-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Excuse brandon, he's a copier... right down to the fog lights, paint that **** green and you would have stolen my car...

jk bro looks hot, nice you FINALLY got euro projectors... !! :D :p

Tcdoe
03-22-2005, 09:02 PM
I have the same headlights, and yes they are the "E" pattern. 100% certain on that. I highly recommend them and I also recommend getting new fogs and re-using your old screw-on wiring adaptor and using it to install HID H1 bulbs 4200K NO HIGHER. Hope this helps. I will post pics for anyone interested in the HID conversion technique I utilized
Thanks for confirming. I'll put the depo lights into consideration. :)

Jon K
03-22-2005, 09:03 PM

Why 4200K or higher??? Please tell me you're not concerned about lumens in fog lights...

emw525E34
03-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh, those green fogs are sweet!. I want one, my car is metallic dark green, matches the color too. But I made small project fogs in the inner tow-hock covers.

My problem is , they don't light up. I could not figure out why. You might be able to help. My car is E34 95 Euro model. Fogs were optional but the wiring was there under the bumper and coverd by black stubbs. My Hella H1 bulb fogs will NOT light when I connect them up!. Funny, that Euro model had rear fog lamps that lit up just below the reverse lights!. In the US model these lamp housing was blank!.
Fuses 3 and 7 are OK. I put a dvm in the connector, when the Fog switches are on it registers 9 volts. But still the H1 lamp will not light up, why ???.