PDA

View Full Version : 18" Hamann HM2's for sale

Kalevera
03-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Guys...

You might remember that about a week ago, I was debating whether to buy a set of actual Hamann HM2 18" deep dishers in used condition. These are the same wheels in 18" as can be seen on Bahnstormer's and other peoples' cars.

I was originally going to buy them and run them concurrently with my style 5's to determine which I liked better; that is, until I found out yesterday what I owe the Gob'Ment. However, I'd hate to see all of my negotiating go for naught, and I'm hoping that someone can take advantage of this GREAT deal.

18" deep dish hamanns, some curb rash and imperfections and two tires. The current owner ran them on an e34, although they are e39 wheels and would require a hubcentric ring ($4/each from TireRack in aluminum).

I negotiated with the seller directly after his auction ended with no buyers: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7960835571&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Obviously, it's a great deal. He and I were going to do $600 including shipping. Wheels are in Glendale (same town as BMA). I feel really bad that I wasn't able to keep my word on it, so if I can help this guy sell his wheels, I'll be a lot happier with myself.

The seller's name is Wes, and his email is: wesfaithful@hotmail.com. Please contact him directly and mention that I sent you (to help my fading credibility, if nothing else :( ).

Best, Whit