PDA

View Full Version : Smile because you are having a great day; at least, better than mine.

Phil M
02-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Recently my keyless entry remote broke off of my keychain and I have been leaving my keys under the seat and just locking/unlocking with my remote (easy to carry in pockets). Last night I did the regular lock & arm w/ the remote and had left the keys in the car as usual. I had some brake dust on my pants so I needed them for school today so I *thought* I emptied my pockets. Woke up this morning to put in the dryer and saw my remote on the bottom of the washer. "!@#$," I said while I put my pants, still with brakedust on them, in the dryer. Sure enough, the remote didnt work and I have no spare keys. Car was deadbolted so the triple A guy couldnt get it unlocked, so I had to get a locksmith over. Finally got to school, got a detention for being late, missed a test, pissed off parents and teachers, and have faded brakedust on my pants. And its not even past noon.

..well, at least it's sunny and 55F out. shes due for a nice waxing and buffing.

Bill R.
02-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Check here
(http://www.boulder.net/%7Emondo/howto.html)

Recently my keyless entry remote broke off of my keychain and I have been leaving my keys under the seat and just locking/unlocking with my remote (easy to carry in pockets). Last night I did the regular lock & arm w/ the remote and had left the keys in the car as usual. I had some brake dust on my pants so I needed them for school today so I *thought* I emptied my pockets. Woke up this morning to put in the dryer and saw my remote on the bottom of the washer. "!@#$," I said while I put my pants, still with brakedust on them, in the dryer. Sure enough, the remote didnt work and I have no spare keys. Car was deadbolted so the triple A guy couldnt get it unlocked, so I had to get a locksmith over. Finally got to school, got a detention for being late, missed a test, pissed off parents and teachers, and have faded brakedust on my pants. And its not even past noon.

..well, at least it's sunny and 55F out. shes due for a nice waxing and buffing.

632 Regal
02-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Check here
(http://www.boulder.net/%7Emondo/howto.html)