PDA

View Full Version : E.A.T. Chips

clemr6
03-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Any info about ordering E.A.T. Chips using this link on this forum,I ordered it about a week ago and I haven't received any respond from them.
Have anybody ordered chips through this link any respond will be appreciated, thanks

Brian C.
03-17-2005, 09:04 PM
.....Mark D'Sylva will read this and you'll get an answer pronto. Mark's a good guy and a great friend of this community and you needn't worry about dealing with him. In fact, I'd wager to say that by the time you here from him, there will be a few unsolicited endorsements from the many who are satisfied customers here. Stuff happens....e-mail goes astray, people are out and about....whatever. Be a little patient.

Brian C.
BTW....E.A.T. chip is the best bang for your buck going!
:D

pundit
03-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Any info about ordering E.A.T. Chips using this link on this forum,I ordered it about a week ago and I haven't received any respond from them.
Have anybody ordered chips through this link any respond will be appreciated, thanks
I ordered mine through Mark's website. It took about three weeks to arrive, but then maybe the fact that I live in Australia had something to do with it! :)

MarkD
03-18-2005, 01:48 AM

Hi Clem,

Thanks for your order. You ordered the chip on March 10, Ed sent me the order on March 13 (Sunday) and I sent it to the person who ships from Ohio on Wednesday. (sorry I was late sending the order down) I have not heard back from him yet that it was shipped, but he usually ships twice a week. I'll send you a tracking number as soon as I get it from him.

I'm going to change the ordering page on Ed's site soon so that I get the order and payment, and then Ed won't have to send the order to me.

Thanks for the order.

Mark

clemr6
03-18-2005, 08:53 PM
sorry for all the confusion my computer went down and I wasn't sure if my first post went through
thanks for the rply