PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious...

Kalevera
03-16-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm backing into my driveway today at about 3pm and there are two elementary school children passing by on the sidewalk.

I stop the car, get a few things from the pass seat and get out. As I'm closing the door, one of the little girls who was walking by screams, "I LIKE YOUR CAR!!!"

Hilarious :)

Nothing like an e34....even little kids know they kick ass.

best, whit

KingSix
03-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm backing into my driveway today at about 3pm and there are two elementary school children passing by on the sidewalk.

I stop the car, get a few things from the pass seat and get out. As I'm closing the door, one of the little girls who was walking by screams, "I LIKE YOUR CAR!!!"

Hilarious :)

Nothing like an e34....even little kids know they kick ass.

best, whit

Thats funny you should say that... I got the same comments from a group of kids that were walking buy as I was warming up my car the other morning .. . I don't care what anybody says... BMW is going to have to go a long way to come up with something that has more beautiful lines than the E34 ... Damn I love my car ....

everest
03-16-2005, 03:59 PM
I love my e34 too. It's amazing how many heads turn to look at a car that is over 10 years old.

bahnstormer
03-16-2005, 05:46 PM
try driving a ferrari....i bet u'll get a lot more yells.

(just bursting your bubbles heheheh)

pundit
03-16-2005, 06:09 PM
try driving a ferrari....i bet u'll get a lot more yells.

(just bursting your bubbles heheheh)
Yeah, like... "Fat arsed, egocentric, capitalist bastard!!" :D

KingSix
03-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, like... "Fat arsed, egocentric, capitalist bastard!!" :D

as far as I'm concerned ferrari ceased to exist after they quit making the GTO

bahnstormer
03-16-2005, 08:03 PM
for sure, try driving a ferrari gto, see how many
yells you get =]

bjl4776
03-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I get more looks in a VW powered Bradley GT kit car than I do driving around in ferraris

liquidtiger720
03-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Rock on! :D

All my friends say my car is slow, old, and ugly. :(

Paul in NZ
03-17-2005, 03:31 AM
All my friends say my car is slow, old, and ugly.

they are just jealous and cant admit the truth.....went to a job on the way to work,when i got out the guy i was meeting said wow i dint know you would be in a BMW,his jaw hit the ground when i tiold him it was 14 years old........!

pundit
03-17-2005, 04:46 AM
Rock on! :D

All my friends say my car is slow, old, and ugly. :(
That's funny. Whenever the subject of you came up they always talked about "Slow, old and ugly" but I never once heard your car mentioned! :p

philbyil
03-17-2005, 10:51 AM
a Lexus LS pulled alongside with two black guys in it. The Driver rolled down his window and yelled across "That's one good looking car, what year is it!" . Deb rolled her window down and said "It's a 95".....He yelled back "NO WAY...You're shittin' me, Right?!"

She yelled back...Nope! Its a 95.....He shook his head and said " Dayam, I thought it was new!"

Deb said to me "Don't you feel proud now?" I said I felt like a million bucks! :)

If it isn't already, the E34 is destined to become a classic. I can't wait to get antique plates on mine :)