PDA

View Full Version : AllanS Fund and New Server Bimmer.info UPDATE

Bimmer Nut Ed
03-16-2005, 11:55 AM
I know its been a while (some of you may have wondered what I did with the money), but I finally got the total and will be mailing out a check tomorrow to the AllanS fund. Here's the breakdown:

Brian 19.98 direct contribution
Joshua $7 donated for shirt order
Joseph $7 donated for shirt order
Joe $14 donated for 2 shirts
Louis $7 donated for shirt order
Robert $7 donated for shirt order
Tim $7 donated for shirt order
Dave $7 donated for shirt order
Paul $20 paypal direct contribution
Robert J $7
John T$7

Summary
3 EAT Chips $600 (Thanks tons Mark)
$70 in shirts
$40 direct donation
Total: $710 received
Ignoring all Paypal Fees (I'm eating that and rounding the total up)

Final total to the AllanS Fund is: $750
check written and being mailed tomorrow.

Lets thank everyone, and especially Mark D'Sylva who contributed his EAT Chips purchases. If you want an EAT Chip to improve the performance of your car you can buy one here: EAT Performance Chips (http://www.bimmer.info/eatchips/)

ALSO, I've ordered a new server, I'll be almost 3 times faster than our current one. It's being shipped on Monday. And hopefully the following weekend or earlier I'll have it implemented. Another ~$2,000 out of my pocket! See, now that I have a job, I can continue to contribute. So, buy a car from me at Knauz BMW. www.kanuz.com (http://www.knauz.com) you can even call me there at: (847) 283-6707 if you are interested in a new or CPO Bimmer and live in the area (just North of Chicago). emoes@knauz.com (oh no, here are the advertisements, right!) lol

Thanks everyone, and have a nice day.

bahnstormer
03-16-2005, 12:01 PM
if u get any e39 m5's in letme know =]

Kalevera
03-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey Ed -

Thanks again for everything you do to keep this place running. I'm not sure if it seems like a thankless task at times or not, but having this board (in contrast to all of the others) has definitively improved my BMW owning experience; I'm sure others feel the same.

best, whit

Brian C.
03-16-2005, 04:58 PM
:)

632 Regal
03-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Ed is the man...dedicated Bimmernut and a pc server freak, what a combo!

liquidtiger720
03-18-2005, 12:57 AM
Thank you ED for having this site. This board has given me a great quantity of help and is very much appreciated. :D