PDA

View Full Version : Modified B&B Triflo Extended Video! in-Car

Jon K
03-14-2005, 07:42 PM
As the title states.... right-click and save target as...

Save Target As (http://e34.digital7.com/jontriflow.avi)

It's Divx btw

BigKriss
03-14-2005, 08:27 PM
the exhuast seems a lot louder, throaty and good burble when off the gas. My stock exhaust seems ultra quiet in comparison (of course). How loud it is in db? The in car camera setup is awesome. I love it :)

What's the deal with having the indicators on all the time - not flashing - how do u do that?

Jon K
03-14-2005, 08:44 PM
the exhuast seems a lot louder, throaty and good burble when off the gas. My stock exhaust seems ultra quiet in comparison (of course). How loud it is in db? The in car camera setup is awesome. I love it :)

What's the deal with having the indicators on all the time - not flashing - how do u do that?

Indicators on all the time is normal when headlights/fogs are on, if yours arent on, either you have single post bulbs or PO taped over the "always on" prong on your bulbs.

How loud is it in dB? Very freakin loud. I don't have a meter... but I set off car alarms tonight... idling.

Kalevera
03-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Sounds great man...think you got any performance gains out of it?

best, whit

Beez540
03-14-2005, 11:39 PM
I can't see the damn video... but it sounds pretty crunchy.

I don't think I'd like it on my car.... however the drive-bys and the drive off with the throttle wide open sounded pretty bad ass.

Wyn
03-15-2005, 01:18 AM
That is bad-ass, it doesn't sound that great when really low in the revs, but bad-ass none-the-less.

Marshy
03-15-2005, 04:31 PM
Indicators on all the time is normal when headlights/fogs are on, if yours arent on, either you have single post bulbs or PO taped over the "always on" prong on your bulbs.

Not normal outside the US and Canada... My UK 540 has just two wires leading to the turn signals, same as everything else over here and in Europe. American cars over here with red rear lights that are always on, except when flashing a as a turn signal are a real WTF??? job :)

bahnstormer
03-15-2005, 05:54 PM
I can't see the damn video... but it sounds pretty crunchy.

I don't think I'd like it on my car.... however the drive-bys and the drive off with the throttle wide open sounded pretty bad ass.

just go to divx.com and install the free codec

632 Regal
03-15-2005, 05:55 PM
"note" speed limit 35 mph...lol

TheGeak
03-16-2005, 12:16 AM
i'm SURE jon adheared to ALL posted laws. Notice he even used his turn signal to navigate into the driveway!

Jon K
03-16-2005, 07:38 AM
i'm SURE jon adheared to ALL posted laws. Notice he even used his turn signal to navigate into the driveway!

You know me!

pundit
03-16-2005, 07:46 AM
The video freezes after about ten seconds. All I get is a still frame of the exhaust. The sound continues but the video remains frozen all the way through 'til the end.. sounds good though! ;)