PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought used from Euro-Depot?

Russell
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Yesterday I ordered some used parts form the Euro-Depot, LLC at http://www.theeurodepot.com, 1-866-497-3838. They promised a verification email. Nothing yet. Small purchase. Are they OK. Just want to make sure.

They sell used and new parts. Many shots of their salvage cars on their web site. I think they do repair as well.

TIA

Martin in Bellevue
03-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Joel is a good source for early m30 single mass flywheels.

gale
03-01-2005, 07:56 PM
I bought some stuff from them thru one of their Ebay listings & came quickly. They were friendly on the phone & let me order a few more things & shipped them all together for the same postage.

I spoke with Joel back when I was contemplating the 5-spd conversion & he was very helpful about explaining alot of details I'd have to take care of.

I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again.

bahnstormer
03-01-2005, 08:22 PM
i drove up there and bought some stuff...
they'll haggle a little bit with you

Russell
03-02-2005, 05:32 AM
Thanks-I feel much better

wengenstein
03-02-2005, 10:11 AM
That's good to hear. I too was wondering about that them...I live maybe 30 minutes south of Concord but I've never gotten around to taking the drive up :)

Dennis

I bought some stuff from them thru one of their Ebay listings & came quickly. They were friendly on the phone & let me order a few more things & shipped them all together for the same postage.

I spoke with Joel back when I was contemplating the 5-spd conversion & he was very helpful about explaining alot of details I'd have to take care of.

I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again.

DallasBill
03-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I just got off the phone with them for a few trim strips and a wooden 5sp gearshift knob -- they were very friendly and accomodating!!