PDA

View Full Version : BMW TIS - an old copy

myles
03-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Guys, I've been trying to get my hands on an old copy of BMW TIS that has all of the info for the E34, but I'm not having any luck. According to billr's previous posts I need one that is from 1999 or earlier.
The last few months on ebay there have only been versions that date back as far as 2002. And edonkey doesn't have anything earlier either. The oldest I have is a German edition dated 01/2000 and that is too new.

Does anyone know of a location that I could download it? Or is there anyone who would like to send a copy to Oz? (for payment of course)

Thanks in Advance
Myles

myles
03-02-2005, 05:08 AM
anybody?

Bill R.
03-02-2005, 09:48 AM
the info on the e34's , limited info at best. But the older ones have more than the newer ones. The 2004 ones i have have taken out almost everything that concerns e34's and concentrate on the newer models.

Guys, I've been trying to get my hands on an old copy of BMW TIS that has all of the info for the E34, but I'm not having any luck. According to billr's previous posts I need one that is from 1999 or earlier.
The last few months on ebay there have only been versions that date back as far as 2002. And edonkey doesn't have anything earlier either. The oldest I have is a German edition dated 01/2000 and that is too new.

Does anyone know of a location that I could download it? Or is there anyone who would like to send a copy to Oz? (for payment of course)

Thanks in Advance
Myles